Chapter 12

Ashaia

Ashaia

Back to what a real bitch was saying before that dumb ass author cut me off , that nigga mines and only mines . Off the subject of that no good nigga me and the gang finna go play with some water , I mean at a water park .

Getting ready so I can go , and get the fuck up outta this house especially if this bitch still here , the nigga had the audacity to let her move in the house , ion care if your ass famous and you can buy whatever you want , but baby you could of bought another house and that's on his soul he could of .

Let me post my picture on the gram 🙂 .

Ashaiarivera 📸🤍

You know ya bitch was looking mad cute bro , like can't no bitch touch me and that's on the big god , fuck whoever don't Like me , you don't got to like me but I bet ya nigga do .

It's almost close to the time where my daddy and sherhonda go on they trip . Me and my baby gone have the house to our self might get me some dick might not . Just depends on if his Hoe still here or not .

Beep beep I heard my bestfriend car , I grab everything I need and headed out the door . I get in the car put my seat belt on .

Wassup boo I said to my bestie hey hun she said to me , not gone lie she been my bitch for a long ass time . I'm forever glad that we become best friends becauSe if it wasn't for her I'll be problem be one of those people that stayed in trouble or whatever .

We pulled up to the park , man I swear o haven't been to a park in so long . Anyways ya girl might want kentrell and of course she can have him if she want but I'm not finna go through all that trouble just to get a nigga the bitch got me fucked up yeah you got him but umm is you the girl that's fucking him . Nah bitch that's me .

Anyways I was getting a little ahead of my self we got out the car and just took off running towards the swings of course ya girl won . Since I run track . So we started swinging until the others pulled up .

30 minutes later

The gang pulled up , and started heading our way . Of course my main focus was on kentrell , but I couldn't stop starring at the bitch he had with him . Jesus could somebody just come hit her ass with a car or bus I would greatly appreciate it 🙂.

KentrellI see they way shordy looking a Kayla and she need to stop that shit for I give her something to have her making faces 😂

Kentrell
I see they way shordy looking a Kayla and she need to stop that shit for I give her something to have her making faces 😂 . Nah let me stop that's finna be my step sister . But then again I wouldn't be kentrell if I ain't give a fuck about what anybody gotta say ya feel me slime .

I'll have shawty begging for me , I'll have her on her knees crying cause I ain't ducking with her . Like Kayla for example she pregnant with my baby , she my 5 or 6 baby momma not gone Capp ole girl don't know I got kids but she finna find out .

Lowkey not feeling Kayla I've been messing with ashaia and Yaya , tryna get back with nene . Now that was my favorite person if o could turn back Rome I'll be with her instead of these hoes . I let the hoes interfere with what I had and that shot was mad lame but I'm lowkey trying to become a better man .

It's gone take some time but you get what I'm saying , I had to go through a lot of shit to get to where I am today , just trying to do right by my kids .

Fuck whoever if you not making money then don't even try and come be with me like that lame ass nigga Kodak , that bitch can suck my balls and that's on dump .

TBC .... might update later on today or tomorrow 🙂