*Chapter 15*

"Yoongi, it's me" He spoked softly as his friend looked up, his eyes showed nothing but distress and pain.

"Hyung, say something" Jungkook waited but nothing came.

"Hyung??" Yoongi's eyes closed and his head fell to the side.

"Yoongi!!" Jungkook quickly but softly took the mint haired boy's head in his hands but stopped when he saw blood on them. Looking around he saw more blood around Yoongi until he saw his slashed wrists.

"Yoongi no!!" Cursing, Jungkook took out his phone and dialed 911, quickly giving them the location.

"Yoongi stay with me!! Come on Min Yoongi, keep your eyes open!" Jungkook hadn't even noticed he was crying while desperately trying to stop the bleeding with some towels. The ambulance arrived soon after for Yoongi, Jungkook riding with him, not letting go of his hand.

"Please, please, please. You can get through this Yoongi. I know you can"

The younger kept on pleading as he saw the cold house move further away from him, he never should have left him alone when he saw he wasn't okay. It was his fault, he wasn't there when his friend needed him, how could he have been so careless?

Jimin's P.O.V

I was watching a movie, cuddled against Hoseok on my couch when his phone went off, I paused the movie so that he could answer.

"Just a second, babe" I smiled and sat back down on the couch.

'Hey Kook, what's up?"

"What?!!!" I flinched and tried listening to what was happening.

"I-I'll be right there! Did you call Namjoon??"

"See you in 5"

"I have to go Jimin, I'm sorry" he got up looking for his things.

I watched him put on his shoes, grab his jacket and keys and make his way to the front door.

"Wait, what is going on?"

"Nothing,  Yoongi's in the hospital, I have to go"

"Oh my god, what happened??" I get up and go stand next to him, what could have possibly happened to him?

"I'll tell you later, I have to go"

"Wait, can I come with you?"

"No"  Hoseok opened and closed the door leaving me stunt. I understood he was in shock and worried and thought he would need some support but apparently this was something he didn't think I should know about yet. 

I exhaled and looked around me, the popcorns were there as well as the drinks and movie. What now?  I started the movie again and hoped I would be getting some news soon.

++++

Five days had passed and Yoongi hadn't gone to school. I tried asking Hoseok, but he said it was a private matter and that he couldn't tell me. Lately he had been spending less and less time with me out of school and I didn't understand why and whenever I would ask him about it, he would kiss me and tell me I was just making things up.

I sighed as I exited the school, Hoseok had already left with Jungkook, probably heading to the hospital again. Looking to my right I see Taehyung walking by himself, and without thinking I run up to him.

"Tae!"

"Oh, hey Jimin"

"How have you been??"

"Good, you?"