Chapter 9 Everyone Sees it, but Her

Mylene thinks, who does Jack love?  Why am I jealous?  She sighs and decides to speak to her sister about it.

                        "Aurore did Jack ever tell you who he loves?"  Mylene asks.

                       "No, why do you ask?" Aurore asks. She smirks in satsifaction.

                       "He told me loves someone and asked my advice on how to tell her," Mylene tells her.

                      "Well,that was rather strange," Aurore says. She thinks cause he loves Mylene.  "What did you tell him?" Aurore asks.

                       "To just be himself and to just tell her," Mylene remarks. She wonders what Aurore is getting at anyway.

                       "Why are you blushing?" Aurore asks her. She thinks, am I right? Does my sister love Jack?

                       "Jack kissed the top of my hand, then he went home," Mylene answers. She continues to blush at the memory.

                      "Oh, yes that is right, he did walk you home today.  Look, Mylene, he loves you!" Aurore tells her sister.

                    "All the signs are there, first he seems nervous around you out of the blew.  Then, he stutters a lot.  Next, he went on a walk with you last night," Aurore says.

                   "Finally, he walks you home and kisses the top of your hand." Auorore tells her.

                   "Tomorrow, he probably bring you roses,and ask you out or something. Admit it Mylene, Jack is in love with you." Aurore remarks.

                    "Aurore, there is no way Jack could be interested in me romantically. Trust me, he is not." Mylene says.

                       Aurore shakes her head as she returns to her dorm room. She still thinks Jack loves her sister.

                     Later, that week, on Friday, after school, at the lockers, "Sabrina, can you believe the look Jack gave Mylene earlier today?" Chloe asks.

                  "Yes, Chole it was so gross. He gave her the look.  The look that says he likes her," Sabrina remarks.

                  "I agree, Jack has a crush on her," Max remarks.

                       Marinette gets her homework from her locker, smiles at Adrien, and holds his hand.  Adrien and  Marinette leave together for their date.

                     "Sabrina,Chole,leave my sister alone," Kim tells the mean girls.

                      "Chole, Sabrina, get away from my locker!  Your lockers are over there!" Mylene yells at them as she points to there lockers.

                     "Look, Sabrina she is angry.  Angry as a hornet I might say!" Chloe says. She laughs after this.

                     "Yes, she is!" Sabrina agrees with Chloe as usual.

                       "Hey, listen up leave my best friend, Mylene alone!" Jack yells at them.

                     "Come on Sabrina, let's leave him alone with his girlfriend!  They are obviously perfect for each other!" Chole scoffs. She stomps off annoyed.

                          Sabrina follows her.

                     "I could have handled them just fine you know," Mylene says angrily. She somehow blushes at the same time.