Chapter 12 Trouble for Jack & Mylene?

Friday at the college, after classes, Mylene opens  her locker to see three letters this time.  She blushes. 

                    Jack watches her and waits for her to lock the locker back.  "M-Mylene, ready for me to walk you to your dorm?" He asks.

                    "Sorry, but I do not think that is such a good idea," Mylene tells him.

                    "What? Why not?" Jack asks. He thinks, what is with her lately?

                     "I am sorry, Jack. I just think it is better for me to walk alone for a while," Mylene tells him.

                   "Oh, okay, s-suit yourself, S-see you l-later!" Jack runs off with tears in his eyes. He is hurt.

                      Mylene leaves next and true to her word walks to the dorm by herself.   

                       Chloe takes notice and asks, "Sabrina, did you see what I did?   Mylene turned down Jack's offer to walk her back to the girl's dorm."

                      "If I did not know any better she likes him too.  I am just surprised they broke up so soon that is all," Chloe scoffs.

                    "For your information, Jack and my sister were never dating to start with so if you know what is good for you, just leave them alone," Aurore states.

                    "It is all your fault, my sister Mylene lef alone and Jack was upset when he left," Kim tells Chole and Sabrina.

                     "What?  You mean he does like her? We were only teasing her, and did not mean for this to happen,"  Lila says.

                     "Yes, well you should think about how your words impact others, bye!"  Kim says and goes to the boy's  dorm.

                          Mylene arrives to the girls dorm in  a bad mood. She runs to her room without a word to anyone.

                        "Mylene, sis, I am so sorry," Aurore tells her.

                      "I do not want to talk about  it.  I rather forget the whole thing!" Mylene yells at her and slams the door to her room in her face.

                           Mylene opens the envelopes and begins to read the letters inside them.

                          First letter:

                       Dear Mylene,

                         I have this feeling I have offended you in some way.

                         I am sorry because I never meant too.

                          You looked great as usual, today!  See you!

                            Love,

                          Your Secret Admirer,

                         xoxoxo

                   Second letter:

                 Dear Mylene,

                 I do not understand what happened.  You seem  a  bit tense.

                   Did I do something to hurt you in some way?  I can not think of anything.

                      I feel wounded.  It is only partially your fault though.

              The rest of blame goes to me for not explaining things clearly myself.  For that I apologize.

                  What is red, pretty as can be and some reason maybe mad at me?

                 Give up?  It is you because you seem furious and are lovely at the same time.

                    Love,

                 Your Secret Admirer,

               xoxoxo

             Third letter:

             Dear Mylene,

                How is it you so happy one minute and the next you are not?

                Why do let Sabrina and Chloe rip us apart like this?

                I thought you cared about me as I care about you, but perhaps, I was wrong.

               Once again, I see you, but you do not see me.

              I question right now were we meant to be?

             I lost my job recently so I can not send you anymore gifts.  This makes me feel a bit sad.

             I hope you enjoy all these notes I sent along the way.

             Have a great rest of your day!  As you do I can only hope you think about me.

                Love,

                Your Secret Admirer,

            xoxoxo

          PS.  The college semester comes to a close soon you know.

                Mylene finishes all three notes and is not sure what to think.  

                 Saturday in the small mailbox outside the dorm, she gets another letter from him.

                  Dear Mylene,

                  I can hardly wait to see you again.

                     Hope all is well with you.

                    Oh, my dear what am I to do?

                     I can hardly even talk to you.

                   Love you!

                      Love,

                     Your Secret Admirer,

                     xoxoxo

                 Mylene's POV:

                  I can not believe my secret admirer sent me another letter that came in the mail today.

                     He is consistent on writing to me.  He is so cool, but who is he?

             Someone knocks on the door to the dorm.