Chapter 1: Stay out of trouble

☆☆☆☆☆

"Rob get my passport!" My sister shouts from down stairs, I was in the living room helping my sister with her luggage and calming her down.

"Indigo, chill everything's going to be fine" I said rolling one of her suitcases to the front door. Loud footsteps were making their way downstairs and Rob emerged holding indigos passport.

"You ready babe?" He looked cautiously at his wife, I felt kinda sympathetic for the guy my sister was hard to understand and one wrong move and she'd explode, trust me 17 years was far then enough for me to learn how to treat her I just hope the best for Rob.

"Yeah I'm ready" she walked to rob and pecked his lips. My face scrunched up but I bit my tongue down in case of ruining the moment. "Rob could you put the bags in the car?" She asked her eyes flickering to me then back at him.

"Yh sure" he broke their embrace and he walked towards me giving me a warm smile. "Take care kiddo we will be back in 3 days" he then leaned in and whispered " Theres a hidden camera on the shelf make sure to block it if you decide to bring any friends over" he leaned back and ruffled my hair separating some curls in the process. My face heated up at the mention of friends he didn't really mean friends and I caught on.

"Bye rob" copying him I leaned in my voice dropping to a cold one "oh and also, hurt my sister in any way and I will make sure that I'm the last thing you see in your painful death" I leaned back and smiled innocently at him. His face was pale taking my words very seriously.

He grabbed the luggage and left through the front door "see you Rob, and remember what I said" I laughed a little and turned to see my sister in front of me.

"Don't spend the money recklessly" she warned.

"As if" I scoffed if anything I was more responsible then her.

"Take care Lexi and if theres any trouble I'm one call away" I simply nodded my head and she smiled at me. "I mean it, stay out of trouble" her brown eyes scanned my face and she didn't need to be reassured by my voice since my face said it all.

She wrapped her arms around me and I froze at the sudden hug, once I got used to it I melted into her arms. After a few minutes of us hugging the car outside honked.

Indigo grabbed her jacket and purse and opened the front door she turned back around to look at me " Oh and also stop threatening to kill Rob the poor guy is terrified" at that we both bursted out laughing and it felt good. I was kind of sad that indigo was leaving but it was only for a few days and she would come back and everything would be the same just with rob in the picture he was a good man and I could see that he loved my older sister very much and although my death threats seem like a joke a part of them were true, my sister means the world to me and we have stuck to each other since the day both our parents left. Looking out for each other and making sure the other didn't get hurt was like second nature and as cliche as this might sounds indigo was also like a best friend and even though we've had our arguments we still were sisters and we loved each other more then words could describe so if a guy hurt my sister you know damn well that he wouldn't live to see another day.

"Have fun in your honey moon, indi" I said quietly, she smiled at me and then the door closed which caused it to make a silent click, indigo locked the door from outside and I heard her footsteps retreating, after a few more minutes I picked up on the sound of the car pulling out and going on the road and soon they were gone.

The house was empty and pin-drop silent. I sighed and run a hand through my hair.

I planned to watch a rom-com movie and have some sort of spa day but right now I didn't feel like it so I went to the kitchen and grabbed all of the snacks in the pantry I made my way to my room and closed the door not daring to turn any of the lights off. I turned on my laptop and decided to watch an action movie one of my favourite's was 'ride along' I pressed on the movie and began eating and watching.

Soon I became bored and realised that these 3 days were gonna be the most boring 3 days of my life.

Or so I thought...

                 ☆☆☆☆☆

Chapter one is COMPLETE this is such a short chapter but I wanted to take things slow.

Vote and comment.

Sara