author's note

now that tam & keefe are officially dating, linh has had more time on her hands, time she spends...with biana? the more she sees her, the more biana's strange attraction grows. & the craziest thing is that linh seems to like her back. but not everyone is happy with biana's choice of partner. there's plenty of homophobia in the elvin world, & when you're a vacker, no one ever leaves you or your choices alone.

'will you be my legacy?' is the second book in the legacies series. if you haven't read the first book, 'this is our legacy now', i strongly suggest you go read it now. the series is best read in order.

all four books are gay kotlc fanfictions. if you don't know what kotlc is, it's keeper of the lost cities. if you don't know what that is, don't read these. if you don't like reading about lgbtq+ relationships, don't read these. if homophobic assholes are a trigger for you, don't read this one, but you can read some of the others. (i'll give trigger warnings in the author's note of each book so you know which ones are okay.) if you don't ship kam/linhiana/fedex/sophella you can read these, but don't hate!

i'd recommend you follow me so you know when each new book is posted. please give feedback, & tell me which parts you like!

i might add more to this, but for now, time to start reading!