Crazy Girl

Roman's POV

" Why are we going back right now at this hour of night?" She asked me and I sighed.

" I am sorry but it's urgent. I hope you don't mind." I said to her.

" It's ok but next time when we go on date cut all the connections with people just me and you."she said to me and I looked at her weirdly.

" I thought you want to go on a date with me again." She said and I sighed

" I want to be with you all my life." I said to her.

" What?!" She asked me.

" Nothing." I said to her.

" You talk very mysteriously. But I like it." She said. I sighed deeply.

" Suppose, you are given two options. 1 billion dollars or staying with me for rest of your life what would you choose?" I asked her.

" Hmm.. good question. I will choose to stay with you. Because you own a fortune which is definitely more than one billion, right?" She asked me and I sighed.

I was a bit disappointed. But what can I do?! I love her. Can't leave her. I was thinking but she started to laugh. I narrowed my eyes at her.

" I was joking." She said to me. " Look, money doesn't matter to me but I will want to stay with you because I want to know you more. There is a mystery in you. I want to solve that. If it takes lifetime then it's better. I won't get bored with you and I am getting a feeling that I started to like you and who knows may be I will fall in love with you very soon. I am not sure but you are just perfect. I like your personality. No hiding things, no show off. I like that about you." She said and I looked at her shocked. She has thought that deeply about me?!! Strange.

" You will choose to be with me?" I asked her.

" Why not?" She asked me.

" I am lucky then. You want to be with me." I said to her.

" You should feel that you are the lucky one. I am not this frank with people around. You know. I have a very few friends." I said to her.

" I have only one friend that's my brother Julian." I said to her.

" That's too boring." She said to me.

" Now you are also my friend." I said to her.

" Hmm... In one condition." She said to me.

" Which condition?" I asked her.

" You have to go on a date with me again and keep surprising me like this. I like surprises." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Ok. As you say." I said to her.

" Hmm... Very well then." She said to me.

" When are we going on a date again?" I asked her.

" Whenever you want and I am free." She said.

" Be my girlfriend." I said to her.

" Woah!!!! 0 to 1000. Too fast. Slow down a bit." She said and I chuckled.

" Ok. As you say." I said to her.

" Ufff!!! Why do you agree this easily?!" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Then what do you say?" I asked her.

" I will tell you in 2 days." She said.

" What's in 2 days?! Why not now?" I asked her.

" I can't tell you now." She said.

" But why in 2 days?" I asked her.

" I have to go and ask my comrades about you." She said.

" Comrades?!" I asked her.

" My friends. Hugh, Dean, Meryl, Cara and Richard." She said and I sighed inwardly hearing Cara's name.

This girl has gone through a lot because of me. Why did I ever trust the witch of my stepmom?!! I don't know if she will ever forgive me. I just don't have any idea about that. I just hope she forgives me one day.

" They are my comrades." She said and I nodded.

" Lovely comrades." I said to her.

" Yeah. They are very nice people. You don't know them personally. You will love them. I mean who won't. I am so happy that I found them out. I mean they should be proud that they have found me." She said and I chuckled. This girl is totally out of this world.

" Yeah. They should be proud that they have found you." I said to her.

" Hmm... Friend like me can be found rarely." She said and I nodded.

" True. So true." I said to her.

" Are you making fun of me?" She asked me.

" Nope. I am praising you." I said to her. She narrowed her eyes at me.

" I don't lie." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" Will you be scared at home?" I asked her.

" No. I will not be scared. It's my home. Why will I be scared there?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Ok then." I said to her. " Norman is at home. You don't have to be scared. If you are scared then go to him and sleep next to him. He also won't be scared like you do." I said to her.

" Shut up. There was really someone. Why aren't you trusting me?" She asked me.

" I don't think so. The farmhouse is totally secured. No one can be there to scare you at all." I said to her.

" I saw there was someone looking at me when I was changing. Then I went to the washroom to change my clothes." She said. I thought for awhile. Who will do that?!!

" You did a good thing. Alright. If you think there is something wrong you are definitely welcome to call me. I will help you." I said to her.

" Ok. I will call you." She said to me.

" Great then." I said to her.

" Alright then. I wanted to tell you that if you are free tomorrow then have dinner with me and my brother at home. Bring Julian with you as well." She said to me.

" Can't promise but I will try. Julian is busy with his works these days." I said.

" Ok. You are invited then." She said to me. I nodded.

" I will come." I said to her.

At the same time the car stopped in front of her house.

" I will be going then. Bye. Thanks for that lovely time." She said to me.

" You are welcome." I said to her.

" Look there." She said to me.

" Why?" I asked her.

" Just look there." She said and I looked at the place she pointed. I felt her lips on my cheek. My eyes opened widened at once.

" Thanks for everything." She said and ran toward her house. I chuckled at her craziness. Crazy girl.