Hope And Happiness

One month later...

Cara's POV

" Are you sure about this one?" I asked Nora.

" Of course, I am sure about this." Nora said to me. I nodded.

It was the grand reception ceremony tomorrow. Northscott house was decorated beautifully. The official wedding ceremony was going to take place in the backyard of Northscott house. Well we all are very excited about it. Both the wedding ceremonies will take place together. I mean first Julian and me then Roman and Nora. I don't know why my little one is this much excited. Last night he came to me and asked me to find a bride for him. Cause he also wants to get married. I was totally shocked but his father kept encouraging him. These father and son duo will make me crazy one day. 

" Oh, ok. If you say so." I said to her.

" Hmm... You loved your wedding dress, right?" She asked me.

" Yeah. My son has chosen that. Not every mothers are lucky to wear a dress that her son has chosen for her." I said and she smiled.

" So true." She said to me. I nodded.

" Mommy!!! Normy!!!" We heard my little one coming toward us. He ran to us and hugged both of our legs. I chuckled. Nora picked him up.

" What happened to my sweetheart?" Nora asked him.

" Nothing happened, Normy. I was hungry." He said and pouted. I chuckled patting his head.

" Mommy?" He said.

" Yes, Honey. Come. I will feed you." I said to him.

" No. I will be with Normy. You feed me." He said and I chuckled.

" Ok, Baby." I said and we walked toward the kitchen.

I made his favorite Mac n cheese. Like father like son. I was feeding him and he was talking to Nora.

" Sweetheart, you rejected me. So, I am getting married with your Papa tomorrow. If you want we still can get married." Nora said to Archer and I chuckled.

" No. I am not going to marry you, Normy. Papa will not like it. You marry Papa." He said to her. She chuckled.

" Awwwwwwwww. Why are you so cute?" Nora asked him.

" I don't know." He said. She kissed on his forehead.

At the same time Northscott brothers entered the living room. I sighed looking at them. One month back that night I was very scared that they will have a huge fight but their bond was too strong to get broken. But another news that shocked me very much was about Mrs. Northscott's death. She did all these things for her brother but he tried to kill her when nothing worked. Their plan failed. He was very angry with her. She couldn't help him in this plan.

" What's going on, guys!!!" Roman asked sitting next to Nora.

Archer kept looking at him father and uncle for awhile to identify who his father was and who is uncle was. He always turns out to be right about them. Smart kid mine is.

" Mac n cheese going on, Papa." Archer said to Roman. I chuckled. Roman smiled at him.

" Did you trouble Mommy and Normy today?" Julian asked him.

" No, Dad. Archer is a good boy." Archer said and Julian chuckled patted his head.

" You really are." He said. I smiled at my boys. My life they are.

Roman's POV

" That's awesome!!! You are going to propose her?" Cara squealed as I explained my plan to her. I sighed deeply.