Wasted

Noryn's POV

" Why aren't you saying anything, Nora?" Meryl asked me. I sighed.

" What will I say?" I asked her.

" Where are you lost today?" She asked me.

" I am fine." I said.

" Bro, I think you should go home and take rest." Richard said to me.

" No. I am fine." I said to him.

" You are still not recovered." Dean said to me.

" I am fine, guys." I said to him.

" You need to take a lot of rest. Don't keep your brain running all the time." Hugh said. " We worry about you, you know that right?" He asked me.

" I know that." I said to him sighing deeply.

" Yeah, remember that. You should take care of yourself." He said. I nodded.

" She doesn't have meals properly." Cara said. Traitor!!! I glared at her.

" No use of looking at her like that." Dean said.

" At least you can make her have meals properly." Hugh said.

" Like she will listen to me?!!" Cara said to him.

" I do have my meals properly. Don't trust her." I said to them. She rolled her eyes.

" Can't trust you, Bro. You are lying." Meryl said and I glared at Cara. She rolled her eyes again.

" Hey, guys!!" We saw Finn coming inside the conference room.

" Hi, Finn." I said and he gave me a brief hug.

" How are you doing now?" He asked me holding my hand. I chuckled.

" No worries. I am fine. You guys stop acting like I am dying." I said to him.

" He definitely thought so." Meryl said. "You know how many times did he called the comrades when you were in the hospital?" She asked me. I looked at Finn weirdly.

" Really?! You did that?" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" How come you went to die there?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" He kidnapped me, Dude." I said to him.

" You shouldn't be so careless about it." He said to me and I sighed deeply.

" It happened already. What can I do about it now?" I asked him.

" You should have informed everyone when you felt like someone is fallowing you." He said.

" I couldn't understand that will happen. Besides everyone was worried about Cara that time. So, I didn't want to make them more worried about me." I said to him.

" Very good explanation." Dean said sarcastically clapping his hands. I rolled my eyes at this. 

" Don't do this again." He said to me and I sighed.

" Why are you guys not discussing about the event next month. I will be fine by then but we need to start to think about the event right now. We don't have much time for that." I said to them.

" You are more important than that." Meryl said.

" But I have worked like an ass for this event. I don't want this get spoiled." I said to them.

" That's right. We all worked so hard on this. So, we need to make a flawless event." Dean said. I nodded.

" Yeah. I agree." Hugh said.

" The plans are all done almost. Just need to arrange them." Richard said.

" We can have a meeting with the director of the board next week." Cara said.

" Why not this week?" Meryl asked her.

" They need some time to arrange the stuffs, Bro." Cara said to her.

" I was thinking where can we arrange our event this time?" Hugh asked.

" Why is that a problem?" Finn asked him.

" Cause GS is arranging their event in Paris. We can't arrange the event at the same time." Dean said.

We can't arrange the event in Paris. Then what can we do?!! I thought for a second. Yes!!! Norman was telling me this morning to find out a way to go to London without making that witch doubt on us. I think I got an idea. Yes.

" Guys, Why don't we organize the event in London?" I asked them. All of them looked at me.

" London?" Hugh said to me.

" Yeah, London. Isn't it a good choice?" I asked them.

" We can arrange it in London but the problem is I need to ask Stella about it. She needs to be there in Paris at GS's event too." Finn said.

" We can arrange the event one day later. So, she won't be having any problem." I said to him and he nodded.

" Ok then. I will talk to Stella." He said.

I nodded. The meeting ended. Cara and I went for shopping. I bought a pendant for the baby. When I will give it to him as a gift when I meet him. I can't wait to meet him. I forgot to ask Roman the name of the baby. Has they named him?!! They thought he was dead. God knows. I bought a t-shirt for Roman and I believe with all my heart that he will never ever wear this cause there is a big banana imprinted on it. I don't know why did I bought it.

" How is this one?" Cara asked me showing a black shirt.

" It's perfect." I said to her. " Ok, if you have an extra piece of this then pack it too." I said. She chuckled.

" You will be confused later." Cara said.

" I used to get confused at first but I am fine now." I said to her.

" How do you identify them?" Cara asked me.

" Roman has a beauty spot on his chin if you have never noticed that. It's not that visible." I said to him.

" I didn't do a PhD on him, Bro. How would I know? He is your property." She said and I rolled my eyes

" How do you identify them?" I asked him.

" Eyes, Bro. Eyes." She said and I nodded.

Though they are identical twins but still their eyes have a bit difference. Julian's eyes are blue and Roman's are slightly greenish blue. If people doesn't know them from long back they won't be able to identify that difference.

We finished shopping. I bought a few things for the baby secretly. After dinner I gave Roman the gifts that I bought for him. He rejected to wear that banana t-shirt. But he tried once for me without any expressions. I smiled at him. So, sweet husband he is of mine. But he liked the black one.

" Roman, do you have any relatives in London?" I asked him.

" Of course, Babe. All of Northscott clan but me and Julian stay there. I told you my grandpa's brother used to live there. They still live there." He said.

" You know them personally?" I asked him.

" Of course. They came here a few months back." He said and I nodded.

" Then I need a help." I said to him.

" Which help?" He asked me.

" Can't tell you right now." I said and he rolled his eyes.

I don't want the plan gets wasted like this.