Eternity

Noryn's POV

" Mom has come but I didn't let her to come to meet you." Norman said. He was slicing the apple for me.

" Why not?" I asked him. He feed me the slice.

" Cause she doesn't deserve it." He said.

" Norman, sweetheart, she is mom. You should go and call her here. She has come to Melbourne to see me." I said to him.

" She hasn't come to see you. She has come to ask for money so that she can repay her debts." He said to me. I sighed deeply.

" Next time when you will come to see me bring me the cheque book. It's kept on the right side of my closet. Bring it to me and bring her with me as well." I said to him.

" No. You are not giving a penny to her. You told me that you saved them for my studies?! I will rather throw the money on the trash can than give her. She doesn't deserve it." He said to me. I was about to say something but he started to feed me the breakfast.

" Norman!!!" I called him.

" What?" He asked me.

" You are so sweet. You know that?" I said to him and he narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously.

" What do you want?" He asked me. I smiled at him sweetly. 

" That's like my brother. Ummmmaaahhhh." I said to him and he rolled his eyes. I sighed deeply.

" What do you want? Tell me quickly." He said to me.

" Umm... I want to have something very spicy. Can you bring it for me? Please? My taste buds are going to do if I keep having these tasteless soups a few days more." I said to him. He gave me a flat look.

" No. I can't bring you something like that not at all." He said to me.

" Please please please." I said to him.

" No." He said. I sighed. I need to emotionally blackmail him.

" You remember when one day you wanted to have chocolate and no store nearby had your favorite one and I walked 3 kilometers to buy you that chocolate?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" No. It's for your own good." He said to me.

" Then when you used to get sick I would be wide awake all night to take care of you." I said to him and he sighed deeply. Melting a bit.

" Then when you fought with your friends and they came to beat you up. I saved you. When you used to practice cricket I used to wake you up every morning then went to pick you up also. Oh, that reminded me I bought you the first bat that you started to practice with. You remember you broke the mirror at home and I took the blame on me and Dad scolded me a lot. Then whenever you used to be in trouble with your homework I would always be there for you. Whenever you used to need some help I used to be there for you. I was always your knight in shining armor, Norman." I said to him to make him a bit emotional.

" Alright. Stop stop. You made me feel like if I sell my kidneys and start to repay you still I will not be able to repay you back completely." He said and I pouted.

" Then you should at least buy me one spicy spaghetti. I am dying for it. Please, Norman. Please?" I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" But doctor has forbidden that." He said to me worriedly. I rolled my eyes.

" That doctor doesn't know anything. He himself is having tasty foods at home how can he understand the pain of a patient. I swear if they gives me that horrible abnormal soup again today, I will just jump in it and committed suicide." I said to him and someone cleared his throat. I looked at the door and found Roman standing on the doorstep of my cabin.

" Oh, Roman!!! What's up?" Norman said and I rolled my eyes.

They gave them a brief hug. How they are very comfortable with each other and here look at me. I am in love with that guy but still am not able to express my feelings toward him. What is going on with me?!!

" What happened here?" He asked Norman.

" She wanted to have-" Norman was saying but I stopped him.

" Nothing nothing. It's nothing. Don't take him seriously." I said to him.

" You tell me, Norman. What's wrong here?" He asked Norman.

" Actually she wanted to have-" Norman was saying but I gestured him not to say anything.

" What?" He asked him.

" Nothing." I said to him.

" I didn't ask you." He said to me and I pouted. This guy doesn't have any clue that I am in love with him??! Poor me.

" She wanted to have spicy spaghetti." Norman said. Traitor!!!

He glared at me at once. I gulped

" Actually... I...ummm... I am tired these tasteless horrible soups." I said to him helplessly." I said to him.

" Norman, Julian is there. You go have breakfast with all. I will feed your sister, ok?" He asked Norman. I shook my head gesturing him not to go but he showed 32 teeth of his before leaving me in danger.

" Ok. I will be leaving. You guys enjoy." He said.

Enjoy!!! Stupid!!! He will kill me.

" How are you?" He asked holding me hand. I bite my lips not to hiss in pain. He left my hand.

" No need to act like all is ok in front of me." He said. I sighed. " How is your pain now?" He asked me.

" Not much now." I said and he checking the wound on my arms. Fire blazed in his eyes. " It is not paining but now." I said to him.

" Get well soon." He said to me.

" If I get well soon then you will not be caring for me like this. It's better to be sick." I mumbled.

" I will always care for you." He said and I looked at him weirdly. How come he heard me. " I will care for you forever to the eternity." He said.