Chapter 10

Hidan jumped back as he heard her speak even though she was already dead, then she spoke again "Do you know Jashin?" his face twisted, "Who the fuck are you?" He asked as he realised the her piercing red eyes were staring into his soul, searching him.

"Do you know Jashin?" He sas hesitant but nodded wondering if she was also like him, a follower. "I have a message to you from Jashin."

~

Kushina stared at the item in her hand, shisui wasn't alive, she shook silently as fear slowly enveloped her, she couldn't even pinpoint where the fear was originating from.

She refused to believed she would fear a girl she had called her daughter, but how could she not? Tsuki Yomi was powerful, so powerful that it wasn't impossible for her to be a ticking time bomb. Her hands clenched the item as she steadied her breathing, she was so scared, Minato was the first to react, he cleared his throat seeming a little hesitant, "You won't be able to see Shisui Uchiha ... he's dead." Ama Terasu's lips perked up slightly but she didn't speak she only turned away, she clapped her hands and soon enough a group of ninjas jumped down, the secrete bodyguards of the Kamikage.

"It seems like my mother's kindness towards Konoha has been ignored, please bring out all the elders we need to talk." Minato's eyes darkened, the last thing he wanted was a war with Chikagakure but it seems like he would have no choice.

~
The orphanage in Iwagakure were pleasantly surprised when a surprisingly rich merchant woman arrived to adopt a little child, oddly enough the person she chose to adopt the skinny wretched blonde child with strange  deformities for hands. Though he has potential it was just too abnormal for the staff and other children, she couldn't help but feel like a huge burden had been taken off her shoulders.

"This is the child, please take care of him well!" The woman smiled sweetly, she was clearly in her late thirties with gorgeous black hair and was richly dressed, she could only guess her and her husband were willing to adopt a child because she was barren, but why this one? "His name is deidera and is only ten years old, he has a bit of a rebellious streak..." She continued talking while the woman bent down to look at the little boy.

"You're my new mother?" He asked looking at her seemingly conflicted. "My name is mikoto, you can call me Okaasan, I'm from chikagakure, have you heard of it?"

His eyes widened, of course he had heard of it, the famous shi no jutsu that destroyed thousands of soldiers using a humongous skeleton. The person that used it was a little girl who was the kamikage that had disappeared! Normally, children's legends were exaggerated to an extent but this particular legend was not exaggerated one bit. He nodded slightly excited to see what this Chikagakure was like, Mikoto smiled sweetly at the child and held his hand leading him to the horse carriage.

~
Ama Terasu sat quietly at the end of the table in silence drinking the cup of tea placed in front of her, tea was something she hadn't tried before her mother cam back. She took a sip before placing the fragile ceramic cup back down alerting the council before her. She didn't need to exert herself, she only asked one thing.

"Who killed Shisui Uchiha?"

Of course the council were cocky, Minato didn't speak, her eyes glanced passed each of them before landing on Danzo. "You?" Danzo was startled but he smiled before saying, "You must be mistaken, You have no evidence to accuse me of such a thing."

She ignored him and carried on speaking, "Minato, you were aware he killed Shisui? Why didn't you do anything?" looking at their expressions she realised her knowledge somewhat terrified them. "Why are you so surprised? Have you forgotten? My mother is Tsuki Yomi." If she wasn't able to see through bullshit then how would she face her mum?

"Minato, my mother trusted you and even saved you from the kyuubi attack yet you repay her like this? It seems like you need a very violent wake up call. Drag out Danzo, take him home. Patiently wait for your punishment, konoha."

"Who do you think-!" He was violently gaged with a jutsu restricting his move, one of the guard's eyes reddened showing a sharingan trapping Danzo in his own mind.

Every single guard in that room, was an Uchiha.

~
Amaterasu left the building, heading towards her mother's old home she had created with futuristic technology. On her way she noticed a few genin peaking at her carriage and she noticed one of them as the son of the hokage, she smiled at them making the Uchiha next to him blush.

"Contact my mother as soon as possible, inform Rasa about what transpired today." She didn't care if Minato felt guilty, he was too soft hearted, he didn't deserve to be the hokage and will have to be replaced, she wondered if naruto will hate the kamikage for this.