S2) Love hurts

Kai Parker is back, and I'm gonna try my best for this chapter, cause Landon took up most of the screen time, but lets get to it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the following morning, down in the holding cells Hope was trying to get information out of Alyssa, while I was keeping an eye on the other students of the school per Dorian's request. My "True Sight" as MG gave it a name once I told him, was allowing me to "spy", at what everyone is currently doing, though it sounds creepy to look through someone else's eyes, I told myself to stick to my friends and sister, reluctantly on the latter, to ensure everyone was fine, while Uncle Ric and the twins were currently in the prison work. However my power aren't connecting to Lizzie and Josie or Uncle Ric, so who knows what happening to them. Currently I'm watching Landon, only to see what look like a wing man flying over. My best guess, its the next monster. I watch as Landon turns to run after the monster, mentally sighing inside his head.

Pulling myself back into my body, my ears start to burn as I listen to Hope's interrogation of Alyssa. Well its more banter than an interrogation.

Oh, and before I forget, my outfit for the day, a long sleeve button up shirt with a light blue pull over sweater with the school's crest (similar to the one MG wore in this episode but light blue), a pair of blue jeans that were tucked into my timberland shoes. Clear proof that I'm still missing Rafael, but I'm not gonna talk about that now, I've got bigger fish to fry.

"...enough with the game Alyssa, help me bring the Saltzmans back," Hope say to her as I walk to stand beside her,

"Why so can be the hero and save the day," Alyssa says as does her yoga stretches, making me wish I was that flexible,

For athletic reasons only. Nothing more physical than that.

"So we can keep them out of danger, you bruja loca," I say, muttering the last part in Spanish, clear evidence of my sister's influence rubbing off on me,

"This isn't about either of you, though of I had known how annoying you two are, I would have sent you away too," she says doing another position,

"How's this, you tell me where the real ascendant is and I won't pluck your eyelash extensions out one by one," Hope says, I glance over to see the smile creeping on her face, making me smirk,

"Sorry but I don't negotiate with basic witches," Alyssa says before doing a new stance, "so I'm never telling you where the ascendant is, namaste,"

Her pride in herself fulls the air as Hope 'hmms' then leaves. Alyssa glances at me, with a smile growing on her face, to which I respond by rolling my eyes and following Hope outside the cell, closing the door on my way out.

"Hope, wait up," I say calling out to her as she exits the cellar,

"Don't even start me, on her," Hope says tossing her hair over her shoulders as I come up next to her,

"Oh I'm there with you but we have a problem," I say as we turn the corner coming back into the school area, "one more immediate than the cold hearted witch back there,"

"Which is?" She stops turning to face me,

"Landon, and the latest monster, outside heading into the woods," I tell her, and with that we grab our coats, heading towards the exit, only to be stopped by Wade, informing us about Landon's newest venture,

One conversation later, with a cloaking spell over us, Hope and I make our way into the woods, the sounds of a struggling and few words being exchanged rise louder as Hope and I quickly walk up. Only to find Landon and a winged man fighting in the dirt, with Landon on the ground, the man grabs a bow, I assume belongs to him, draws an arrow and aims at Landon.