Chapter 1

I think my phone is haunted. Or at least someone's playing a prank on me. I guess I should explain. About an hour ago I unlocked my phone to find that a new app had mysteriously been installed. It was called Listen and Obey. It had a gray background with an ear on it. There was an electric wire around the edges. I tried to open it as well as deleting it with no success. Before you ask, no it's not a wallpaper and yes, I checked. 

I sighed as I grabbed my keys and put on some shoes before heading out to my car.  As I drove down the road to the store, I couldn't get my mind off of the app. I finally arrived at the store after an annoyingly long drive - a good thirty minutes since I didn't live in town. As I walked into the store I was greeted with the familiar buzz of employees helping customers with phones, laptops, tablets, televisions and just about every other electronic you could imagine.  As I looked around, I noticed one of the employees walking towards me. He had soft curls and a kind smile. His name card read 'Justin'.  "Good afternoon! How may I help you?" he asked, his eyes sparkling.

 I smiled and unlocked my phone for him. "This weird app showed up on my phone about an hour and a half ago. I can't open or delete it. Plus I already checked and it's not my wallpaper"

He took my phone, his eyebrows knitted close together, and looked down at it. "Which one is it?"

"Listen and Obey"

He nodded before motioning for me to get out the doorway. "I'm going to head to the back really quick, okay hun?" he asked looking back up at me.

I nodded and sat down in the chair behind me. He disappeared behind a door on the other side of the store. I sighed. This is going to take a while,  I thought to myself before closing my eyes. Nothing like daydreaming to help the time go by. Slowly I fell asleep.

Credit to Dredge116 for the book mockup.