Mission 4: Found

The air seemed to shift, giving Heine goose bumps as a recognizable chill washed over him. He jumped off the roof, landing gracefully on his feet; as though the jump wasn't a couple of stories from the ground. Walking down the sidewalk, trying not to draw much attention to himself, pulling up his collar to conceal some of his face. He wished to find what was causing that forced chill lingering in the air, causing his spine to shiver, with his right arm to tingle with the urge to kill. He hesitated on the pavement in a crowd of people, standing completely still; when he finally noticed it. A woman, with silver hair and strange stitching upon her lip, how a person would have theirs pierced, completely standing out with in the sea of people. She strolled behind him; her unhuman orange eyes glowed as she locked in on Heine's gaze; allowing a huge grin to grow upon her lips.

"No way!" She gasps,

which quickly turned into a smile, as she said keeping her back turned to his. The world shifted, transporting them into the twisted realm of Limbo as he went to face the woman.

"Do I know you?" he asked preparing himself for an attack, she tilted her head to the side; taking a small step closer to him.

"You don't remember me, Aiden?" she called to him in a disappointed tone. The name caused Heine's head to throb in pain bringing him to his knees, he clenched it trying to cease the feeling. The woman smiled, reaching her arms out to him revealing his scarred face, pressing her hands against his cheeks.

"No doubt about it...I'd recognize that face anywhere...just like his..." she drunk in the last words she spoke, bringing her face closer to his

"You're Aiden! We thought you were a goner." she said as she chuckled lightly. He stared into her eyes; more discomfort developed, as images filled his mind. He groaned in discomfort, the pain was becoming unbearable, she grabbed his face pressing it against her bosom; holding him, as if she embraced her long-lost child.

"It's alright, Aiden.... shhh..." she cooed into his ear, Heine managed to regain a bit of control, pushing the woman away. She looked at him dumbfounded, patting herself, trying to get the dirt off as she rose from the ground. Heine grabbed his head again,

"I don't know what you're talking about. My name is Heine..." he strained the words out of his mouth. She observed him with a concerned look, that it quickly changed to that of a wolfish smile.

"Heine, huh?" she folded her arms behind her back, taking a step back. Limbo began to fade, along with the woman as she gently beamed at him

"I'll see you again soon, 'Heine'..." before she disappeared with the realm of Limbo. Heine still had a grip on his head

"Are you alright?" a man said, as a large crowd formed around him, Heine had been transported back to reality without noticing.

The judging whispers, began to roar through the spectators; Heine quickly jumped to his feet, pushing his way through the crowd. He did not want to draw anymore devils to his location; running his way back to the old factory. The woman, tugging on the thread upon her lip, watched him run down an alley; instead of following him, she turned her back going in the opposite direction. She dashed across the roof tops of the buildings, until she reached a nice-looking penthouse apartment. Opening the window, she crawled her way in. Creeping her way into a bed where someone lie sleeping.

Liam lightly poked Axel, on his chest with two of her fingers. He woke up to stare at her with his blue and green eyes, which shined through his blonde hair.

"What is it, Liam?" covering his eyes with his arm; from the light of the setting sun, that eliminated his once dark bedroom. She smiled at him, leaning on both hands; kicking her feet