Packing

I had to get around for the sleepover. Luckily, I didn't have a limited option for clothes, as I had a whole new wardrobe. Syd and April came rushing into the room to "help me" pick out what to wear tonight.

After looking at a bunch of girly options, we settled on a pair of pink fox pajama pants and a matching shirt that read, "if you dream it, you can do it".

Aunt Becky came in with a pink duffle bag and asked me to put my jammies in it. She then asked the girls to help me pick out an outfit for tomorrow as well. The girls settled on a pair of black leggings, a jean skirt, and a shirt with Stitch on it with the word Ohana on it. They also grabbed a pair of undies that had different color stars on it.

That is when Aunt Becky stopped me, "speaking of undies, I packed you two of these, just in case" she said, pulling out a pull-up. The girls giggled at the sight of the purple pull-up. I guess it didn't matter if you knew or not, the idea of a big kid in a pullup was amusing to everybody not in it.

We finished packing our bags and then we headed to the sleepover.

When we arrived and opened the door, it was chaos. There were a ton of girls in the living room, this night was going to be interesting.