Chapter Four

The weeks seem to have flown by and before I know it it's half term for the twins, we planned a holiday for this half term a while back since they have two weeks off and of course I had to book it off and leave my responsibilities of the companies in my trusty employee Jacob's hands. Since Cass works from home running her own business she's just had to make her clients/customers aware of her absence. Leela and Ben have no idea we've booked ten nights away in Disney Land so seeing their little faces will be the highlight of the holiday. I head into Leela's room and see Ben and Leela quietly talking about where we could be going.  "All packed kids?" I ask smiling whilst leaning against Leela's bedroom door frame. "Please dad tell us were we are going!" Ben whines. I laugh and simply respond "your find out tomorrow" as I walk away hearing them groan and mumble under their breathes. 

The flight was a long one 12hours to be exact, the twins full of excitement and anxious to find out were we are heading, myself and Cassie just shrugging our shoulders in response and telling them it will be worth the wait, all dozing off here and there wishing the flight would just hurry up and end, these are the moments I live for the moments ill treasure forever, memories made that can be told over and over to future generations. Anytime we've ever been on holiday the kids have always known where we are going so this is the first time they have been kept in the dark which I guess has shocked them and has their minds in over drive which just adds to the excitement. The flight finally comes to an end and the children are still none the wiser as we exit the airport "Ry come on they're not gonna stop" Cassie says pleading with me to put the kids out their misery. "No, they've waited this long, we've waited for months to see their reaction I'm not caving now they can whine and go on and on as much as they like" I say firmly. I get it I really do I mean I have been tempted myself to just tell the kids I mean the constant asking, huffing and puffing, begging and pleading continuously since last night is enough to drive anyone insane but the thought of their faces when they finally realise were we are keeps me going, me and Cass have kept this quiet for months, stuck to not telling them whilst they packed their cases, pleaded at the dinner table, asked all the way to the airport and on the aeroplane, there is no way on this earth I'm cracking now not a chance.

"OH MY GOD, NO WAY, OH MY GOD!!" Leela shouts nearly bursting my ear drums. "Leela shut up what's a matter with you?" Ben responds to her clearly feeling irritated by her sudden outburst, his to busy moaning that his tired, bored and hungry to realise were we are at the moment that is until none of us respond to him but instead just stand completely still whilst Leela takes in her surroundings when he finally lifts his head his eyes firmly planted on the entrance of Disney Land, his mouth wide open as he takes in the view of a white and blue castle like building with the letter D printed in a nice simple scroll writing on flags around the entrance door, fields surrounding the building with stone benches placed in the perfect places for people to sit and admire the view. "Disney Land" Ben finally says as he blinks and looks at me and Cassie. I pull Cassie in close, she instantly places her head on my shoulder no doubt feeling as content and happy as I do right now "Still bored?" Cassie asks Ben laughing. he just shakes his head in response. We haven't in seen the full affects yet as its pretty dark and theyre already excited so I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. "Kids its very late, thankfully our room is within this exciting castle looking building so we get to stay here and start exploring tomorrow, ok?" Cassie says to Leela and Ben. "Ohhhhh" They both whine at the same time. "Your mum is right kids, its late, lets go check in, find our room, settle down for the night and we have a whole 10nights to explore this place come on" I say backing Cassie up. She smiles in response. Cassie knows as much as I do were a team always have been and always will be especially when it comes to parenting. 

The excitement just seemed to build and build for the children actually all of us to be honest I know its Disney land I know that staying within the Disney Land complex was bound to have that Disney vibe but I wasn't prepared for the surroundings that we walked into everything and I mean everything was so Disney like, walking through the halls of the castle like building we see all sorts of interior design relating to Disney characters for example there was a huge solid oak cabinet standing flush against a sky blue coloured wall that held some of the items/characters from beauty and the beast such as the candle stick, the clock, the teapot, chip the teacup and so much more I was excited and I'm a grown man so I can't even begin to imagine how the twins feel right now. something is telling me there's not going to be much sleep going on between the four of us tonight. When we had finally checked in we was handed a key that looked like something from the movies it was quite large and bulky yet not heavy at all. We arrived to our family room which was called Beaut Suite I guess that kind of explained whilst walking down this particular hallway within the castle we see a lot of items representing the film beauty and the beast, upon entering the suite we see two double beds that were matching with gold valence sheets that covered the base of the beds, white duvets that were tightly and neatly tucked under the mattresses, suede pink runners running along the bottom of the beds along with two white pillows placed at the head of each bed with a blue and gold cylinder shaped pillow sitting just in front. The bed themselves had such a great authentic Disney style about them, their style, the rooms style, the way their placed everything about the room maintained that Disney land theme perfectly and I wasn't the only one who seemed impressed. Before me and Cass even had the chance to place our suitcases onto the blue and gold styled carpet the kids pulled us into a tight embrace so tight and unexpected it actually made me and Cass stumble backwards a little "You're welcome" I laughed rubbing Bens hair "use are the best mum and dad ever" Leela squealed and that's when Cass realised I was right the wait, the listening to the whining and moaning had definitely been worth it. We done good! But then I always knew we would!

Hey Guys!!

So this chapter was more of a filler chapter, I hope use enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. It all leads to twists and turns. 

Have they forgotten Mac? Are they happy in their own little bubble with the twins and their perfect family life?

Is everything as perfect as it seems?

I hope use all continue your support and carry on reading, commenting and voting!

Toni xx