Chapter 3: Interruption

Video on the side is "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood. 

Picture on the side is Blair Bomar, a candidate for Madeleine/Eleanor. If there's someone you think would be a better idea, than please tell me. Madeleine is supposed to be 16 years old, 5 feet tall, with brown hair. Eleanor is the exact same, except she died her hair blonde because she wanted to be liked by someone. You'll find out who later. 

Recap

“YES! I finally get a daughter-in-law!” screamed my mom. “Hi. I'm the mother of Nate and Cora.”

“Hi. I’m Madeleine, Nate’s girlfriend. I’m gonna be the total opposite of Natasha/Eleanor. I don’t think I could handle Nate being in despair over me.” She smiled.

“Adorable. Already thinking yourself as my girlfriend. And I didn’t even ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend yet.” I teased her.

“Well then, get to it. I’m not getting any younger here.” Madeleine teased me.

Chapter 3

“Madeleine. Will you be my girl -” asked Nate.

“Stop right there. How dare you try stealing my fiance.” a man’s voice echoes.

“Madeleine. Come over here. Now.”

I looked up and noticed a man that looked exactly like Nate, but with an evil aura.

“Hmmm. I guess you don’t remember me. It’s me, your beloved fiance, Nathaniel.” the man smiled.

“Is it my lucky day or what? My son finds his Match which leads 2 of guards of Darkor straight to my door.” chuckles Nate’s father. “I’m sorry, but you’re going to have to go somewhere else for a fiance. This girl right here, is my best friend’s only child. There is no way I’m handing her over to you. And I guess you could say that her being my son’s Match is just the icing on the cake.”

“Are you positive that you won’t hand her over to me? If not, I can’t promise anything bad won’t befall your family.” Nathaniel solemnly replied.

“I’m with my nephew there. If you want her, then be prepared to die then. I will not hand her to anyone. She is my only granddaughter. I’d feel a whole lot better if she married Nate right now than you in a billion years.” stated my grandfather.

“You try taking me away from them, and I’ll make your life miserable. So miserable that you’ll send me back. If not, I’ll just kill myself.” I retorted, hating Nathaniel.

“I doubt you could do that. Unless you use that magic.” Nathaniel smiled.

“What does he mean by that magic?” asked Nate.

“I know both black and white magic. However there’s one type of magic that’s either passed or self-taught, but the success rate is very low since most people die if they go with self-taught. It’s called the sun and sea magic. The sun is the Helianos family, the sea is the Seward family. The only one’s left that know how to use that magic is my grandmother, me, and soon you will also.” I replied.

“Yes. You and your grandmother know the sun and sea magic. That’s why you’re so valuable to all of us. To win, we need your magic. To triumph and completely annihilate the white magic users, we need her. And I just so happened to fancy girls like her.” Nathaniel smiled wickedly.

“I know. You guys should’ve thought of that before you went and killed my parents! All of you stupid guards and Darkor are the reason why my parents are dead and my sister going AWOL! You’re the reason why she betrayed us, especially me. Using me as a sacrifice to summon Darkor, but instead my mother’s blood was spilt instead and later she became the sacrifice. My father then made himself into the sacrifice to seal away Darkor for as long as he could.” I cried.