Alejandro

Alejandro's POV
Texting
Alejandro: Hey y/n
Y/n: hey Alejandro
Alejandro: Are you ok ?
Y/n: Yeah you ?
Alejandro: Are you doing anything today ?
Y/n: No why?
Alejandro: can we meet up at we're we first met ?
Y/n: yeah sure what time
Alejandro: 11:45 pm
Y/n: k but why so late ?
Alejandro: just come and you will see why.
Y/n: ok bye Alejandro
Alejandro: Bye y/n

Me and y/n have been friends for over a year now and we're like bestfriends. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I told her to meet me at 11:45 pm because that was the time we met.

11:45 pm
I was waiting outside the shop and I saw y/n walking over to me. She gave me a hug and asked what we were doing here. "What are we doing here Alejandro" "you will see." I said and grabbed her hand a took her to we're the chocolates were. "Do you remember the first time we were here" I said . " yeah we met each other here." She laughed. "Yh and look at the time" I told. She looked at the time and looked at me. "It's 11:45" she commented. I grabbed both of her hands and looked at her in the eyes. " we met here, we met at this time, we have known each other for over a year, your my best friend y/n and I wanted to ask...." it was silent. "What is it alejandro" "I wanted to ask wether you want to be my girlfriend." I asked. There was silence I looked at her. She smiled. "Yes" she said and hugged me.

Hey guys sorry this is short 💞