Mattia [REQUESTED

Backstory
Y/n and mattia haven't told there fans that they were dating so no one knows apart from there friends and family.
Y/n's pov
Me and mattia were laying down on his bed chilling on our phones.
"Hey babe can I get something to eat please" I asked. "Yeah sure baby girl" he said and I got up off the bed and went upstairs to get some food for us.

Mattia's pov
Once y/n left to get food I got up off the bed and sat at my desk. I went onto TikTok and went live. I was playing fifa while on live so I wasn't talking. The next minute I heard my door open.

Y/n's pov
I opened the bedroom door and placed the snacks down on the bed and walked over to mattia. I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. Mattia then kissed me back. "I love you baby" he says and I hug him.
"Oh god" I hear mattia say. "What's wrong" I ask and look we're he's looking. He was looking at the live. I saw all the comments saying 'omg you guys date' 'wait you guys date'
I looked at him and my face went red.
"Ughh surprise" mattia awkwardly says and gives a small smile. There were more comments like ' we don't have a chance no more' "sorry" I say and laugh. "Umm Guys I think I'm gonna end the live there bye" mattia said and ended the live and turned the phone off.
"Damn baby girl we just got exposed" he said and laughed. We both cuddled up to one another and watched Netflix and ate the snack I had brung down earlier. "I love you too" I say. "What do you mean, I didn't say I love you" he laughed. "Earlier when you said you loved me and I didn't say it back now I'm saying it now" i said and he laughed and just hugged me.