Kairi

I was going over kairi's to sleep so I was getting ready.
After I put on some makeup and put one of kai's jumpers on and grey joggers I left the house. I walked into his house because I had a key and walked up to his room. "Hi baby" I said and hugged him. "Hey baby girl" he also said and kissed me. I sat down on his bed and went on my phone. I went on TikTok and saw one of kairi's tiktoks and liked it. I looked at the comments and some were saying 'where's y/n' 'omg y/n needs to be there' I just laughed and liked there comment. I did a TikTok myself to the song. 'That's my baby that's my, that's my baby' I did it and pointed the camera towards kairi. I posted it with the caption. 'Love my baby💜'
Later that night kairi went live. I didn't want to go in the live because I looked a mess. So I texted kairi. I texted kairi this 'babyyyy I want cuddles 🥺' I heated his phone ding and I giggled. He read the message and looked back at me smiling. "Guys I think I'm gonna end the live here I will be live tomorrow maybe. Bye guys." He spoke to his fans and ended the live. He turned around and jumped onto the bed and hugged me. We cuddled all night.
I woke up in kairi's arms. I stretched and tried to get up but I was pulled back. "Babyyy do go not yet" kairi whispered. "Baby I'm not going just yet I just need to use the bathroom" "oh ok sorry" kairi said and let me go to the bathroom. I then went back to him and he was on live. "Seriously kai" I said upset. "Sorry, I'm gonna end the live now guys I know it was shot but I need some more cuddles from my girl,bye" he said and ended the live. We then cuddled more and then I had to go.

I know this is bad and short but I ran outta ideas sorry. 💜