Alejandro [REQUESTED]

Persa's pov
Dear diary,
Today was crap as usual but god damn did Alejandro look good. I know he's my best friend but I just wish we were more. Like I have never felt like this towards anyone before. I don't know wether to tell him I have feelings for him or not because it could go two ways. 1, he says he likes me back and we live happily ever after and 2, he says he doesn't like me back and my feelings for him recks our friendship. Anyways I think imma head out.

Bye diary

Alejandro's pov
"Bro what do I say though like she's my bestfriend, and I like her what if she don't like me back" I rant to kairi. "Bro don't think about if she will like you back or not you just need to go for it"
"Thanks kai I think imma ask her to be my girlfriend tonight when I go over hers" I say and he smiles. "Make sure to tell the group what she says" " I will don't worry" I also say and walk home. Once I got home I text persa.

Hey am I still coming over tonight?

Yeah I can't wait we're gonna watch Netflix eat popcorn it's gonna be so fun, oh and also my mom said for me to ask you if you wanna sleep over?

Ha yeah sure see you soon.

Ok 👌

Bye x

Bye x

I put my phone down on my bed and got changed into some grey sweatpants and a hoodie.
It was finally time to go over hers so I made my way over in my car. Once I got to hers I knocked on the door and her mom answered. "Hello sweetie she's upstairs" her mom says as she points to the stairs. "Thanks" I reply and head upstairs. I walk in her room and see her on her bed on her phone. I jump on the bed and lay down. She turns her phone off and puts it on the night stand and lays down and faces me. She looks and me and smiles. I hug her and she hugs back. "Hey uh persa can I ask you something" I say as i sit up. "Yeah sure what is it" she asks still laying down. "Umm you know we have been best friends for a while now" "Yeah, ale your scaring me!?"
"I'm just gonna say. Persa while you be my girlfriend so I can call you mine" I ask and she quickly sits up and looks at me. "Seriously" she quietly says and I look her in the eyes and nod. She just hugs me. "Yes,yes,yes" persa said and I just laugh. We then cuddle a bit then she goes downstairs to get the popcorn.

Group chat 💭

Guys she said yes!!!

Mattia:
No way bro congrats

Kairi:
See I told you to not think about wether she likes you or not

Roshaun:
Yes bro you got yourself a keeper.

Alvaro:
YESSSSS BRO!!!

Persa:
Ugh guys you know I'm on the group chat as well 😂

Alvaro:
Shit

Kairi:
Umm.....

Mattia:
Oh i forgot

Oops 🙊

After that day me and persa have been inseparable.