𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺

A vote is appreciated! It is important for the growth of this book, so please take the time to vote!

《 ✐✎✐ 》

I was invited to the Princess Prom by this year's hostess, Frosta. I am a Princess, I didn't want to go but I was forced by my parents. They used the "We are the King and Queen" statement in order to push me into following them. Cawdor is the name of our kingdom. It's quite small, but that's what makes it manageable.

I wasn't really close with any princesses except Entrapta. I was planning on sticking with her throughout, but she ditched me for a 'Social experiment'. I'm not mad at her, I just can't bring myself to be mad at my only friend.

I stayed by the food counter and just chilled there. My eyes observed everyone who was having fun with big smiles on their faces. I felt a pang of pain shoot through my heart, but I quickly disregarded it.

Someone shook me out of my own world and I was startled. Entrapta's face came into view and a smile managed to form on my face.

"During my observations, I watched as Adora and Glimmer make a commotion with Frosta herself!" Entrapta said as she grabbed a tiny cupcake with her hair.

"What commotion and who is Adora?" I asked as I look at her curiously.

"You probably didn't notice since you're here in the corner. Adora is She-Ra, she's the one I told you about!"

So she's the legendary She-Ra? Well, I do hope she saves us from the Horde.

A loud clap can be heard throughout the room. Everyone was now silent and focused their attention on Frosta.

"It is time for the dance to commence." She announced.

Spotlights shined and the bright lights were now replaced by colorful ones, making the room dim. Entrapta dragged me into the dance floor and danced with me. I chuckled at her and she did too.

It was time to switch partners. We quickly spun out of each other's grasps and I was met with a pair of two striking blue eyes. Her eyes widen at the sight of me and I could feel my face heat up.

"I believe we haven't met?" She comments as we began to dance to the rhythm.

I began to feel weird as we danced. Something about her makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"No, we haven't. My name's y/n, the princess from Cawdor." I introduced myself to the beautiful blonde I'm dancing with.

"I'm Adora, the princess of Power." She introduces herself.

"You are the She-Ra?" I asked, shocked that I'm dancing with the legend herself.

She just giggled and picked me up. I was lost in her eyes, I felt like I was captivated by her presence. She gently dropped me back and bowed down to me.

"I am, it was nice to meet you!"

As she said that, we switched partners again and my eyes stayed glued to her as I felt my next partner's hand holding mine.

"Y/n! Long time no see." I hear Glimmer speak up.

I finally focused on her and she glances at Adora who was dancing with a feline looking woman in a tux.

"So I see you met Adora?" She said while raising her brow.

"Yeah, I did..." I dreamily said as I glanced at her from time to time.

"Looks like you love her already, huh?" Glimmer teases as she twirled me around.

As I faced her again, I playfully punched her on the shoulder.

"I barely even spoke to her!" I exclaimed.

Something about her makes me want to get to know her more. I hope that someday, I'll get that chance.