-ˋˏ 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ˎˊ-

Being Adora's s/o in highschool

( Modern AU! )

《 ✐✎✐ 》

✧Adora is one of the most popular students in Bright Moon Highschool.

✧Adora is one of the jocks of the school. She was the best in every sport she played and that's one of the reasons as to what got you so hooked.

✧She's part of the Basketball team. Whenever she had a game, you would always watch and support her.

✧Of course, the loudest noise that would be heard across the court was your voice.

"GO ADORA! WHOO!"

"THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

✧You helped each other a lot when it comes to subjects you're weak at. Whenever exams are coming, you would always try to study together. However, Adora would get bored easily and wants to cuddle instead.

"Y/n, I'm bored."

"We have an exam tomorrow."

"So what? I need my cuddles."

✧She would always stick by your side because she's afraid that someone would take you from her. She would walk you to your classes (she hates that there are some classes that you two aren't taking together) and pick you up right after.

✧Random surprises are a must because she just adores you so much. Adora loves to leave little notes in your locker just to brighten up your day.

✧Whenever the 'Bestfriends Squad' would go out to hang, Glimmer and Bow would feel like they're third wheeling. You two are too sweet and affectionate that it makes them feel bad about being single. They do love and support your relationship 100%, though.

✧Adora is overly confident when it comes to showering you with affection. She isn't shy or anything. Adora would be glad to kiss you every chance she gets. She would go as far as to make you weak over her love bites.

"Adora, not here. We're literally in the cafeteria!"

"So?"

✧You would always be insecure about her ex, Catra, because she was so different from you. Adora would always somehow sense this and would reassure you that you're perfect for her.

✧Whenever you two are far apart, you two spam each other through texts. Adora loves to send you the latest memes and it's honestly the best thing ever.

✧Sleep overs are almost a daily thing. Adora is definitely the clingy type, but she's too stubborn to admit that. Since she sleeps at your house a lot, she has a closet filled with her stuff only. I guess you could say that it's her second home.

✧Whenever you two would argue, you would not talk for a day or two. However, both of you can't resist not talking to each other so they have to rant. Adora consults to Bow when it comes to ranting while you consult to Glimmer.

"I wish Adora would just understand-"

"Ugh, why bother saying these stuff when you two would surely be making out tomorrow?"

"I- Glimmer!"

✧Between the two of you, Adora would always apologize first. It's in her kind nature to apologize as soon as possible. The only thing that's blocking her from doing so is when anger takes over.

✧Adora didn't really do good in her first relationship. So with you, she tries to be the best. She tries to understand you and care for your every need. Adora wants to be the girlfriend you want her to be.

--

I've decided to start headcanons and I would preferably post them every 10th part of the story.