𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

A vote is appreciated! It is important for the growth of this book, so please take the time to vote!

《 ✐✎✐ 》

3rd person POV

Adora wandered throughout the halls of Bright Moon's luscious palace. She stopped her tracks as she noticed y/n's bedroom door was ajar. She quietly sneaked her way in and looked around for any sight of the person she secretly adores. Adora stayed close to the door just in case she wasn't really welcomed inside her room. 

A sweet harmonic humming can be heard from the balcony y/n's room was attached with. Her voice flows smoothly like silk; it surely made Adora flutter and love her even more. With each hum, Adora took a step closer towards the source. From there she saw y/n, her eyes focused on the whispering woods as she hummed.

Adora was admiring her. She really was captivated by y/n's voice, beauty and kind heart. Her eyes widen as y/n turned around, surprised that Adora's presence was there all along. Droplets of sweat started to run down Adora's forehead as she starts to get nervous. 

"Uh- I'll just go..." Adora awkwardly states as she points towards the exit and started to walk towards it.

"Adora, please wait!" Y/n exclaimed which made Adora stop.

Your POV

"Come join me." I warmly welcomed her as we both exchanged smiles.

She finally approached me and stood close. I smiled down to myself, proud that I was able to convince her to stay. I stared at her and examined her features. Every part of her face seemed to be so perfectly placed, she was perfect for me. I could feel a blush creep up on my face as her eyes met with mine. Both of us leaned in, it felt like it was the right moment to do so. Our faces are now only an inch apart, my heart began to beat rapidly.

She took my hand in hers and captured my lips in a sweet kiss. My head was clouded, I felt like I was floating in cloud nine. We slowly parted and fluttered our eyes open. Adora's face was crimson red and it made me giggle.

"You're so red, Adora."

"I know, I've been waiting for that kiss since I fell for you!" She admits while looking away in embarrassment.

I held her delicate face with my available hand and made her face me.

"I've been wanting to kiss you too, Adora." I also admitted.

She gave me a goofy smile and melted under my touch. We stood even closer to one another as she now held my hand that was on her face. Her thumbs gently graced over my knuckles as she kept eye contact.

"Y/n, I know that my heart belongs to you. When I was part of the Horde, the only love I've ever felt was sisterly love with Catra; but with you it's something more extraordinary and it had made me see love in a different perspective." She said with so much love hinted at her angelic voice.

"I love you, y/n. I really do." She confessed as she left a small kiss over my knuckles.

I leaned in again and gave her a kiss. I couldn't contain myself, I wanted her lips in mine. I finally parted and I saw her eyes twinkle under the moonlight.

"I love you too, Adora."

"AW YOU GUYS!" A different voice exclaimed.

Both of our heads snapped towards the source and saw Bow and Glimmer standing with tears in their eyes and big smiles. I could feel my face heat up even more from embarrassment.

Why did they have to ruin the moment?

"YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! Wait, you guys are right?" Glimmer asked with curiosity.

I looked back at Adora and smiled at the thought of her being mine.

"Yes, we are together." I confirm with pure happiness.

Adora smiled and looked at two of our other best friends as they squeal in excitement.

"Let's discuss this in our sleep over. Come on, we were waiting for you!" Bow stated as they started to make their way out.

Adora and I gave each other one last look and followed behind, our hands intertwined.