14.

Yoongi glanced at the empty water cup in front of him. "Questioning life?" Taeyong asked with a chuckle.

"Sort of. I've got a lot going on."

"Clearly you do because for the first time in forever you ask me for water and not an alcohol beverage. Some serious shit must be going on."

"I need to drink more water. I think it's like necessary for life or some shit like that."

"So, what's going on?"

"My father is putting so much pressure on me me to take over the family business. I think I like a sociopath who has no emotions. Oh, and on top of that I'm clearly still a loser that isn't enjoying life like everyone else."

"Well," Taeyong said scratching the back of his head. "My father isn't pressuring me to take over his business, I clearly don't like a sociopath and umm,"

Yoongi laughed, "It's okay. I know my problems aren't necessarily relatable."

"How about a free shot? It's on me."

"I think I will pass. I will take another water."

"Okay. I can do that." He said taking the empty cup and filling it back up with water. While Yoongi waited for his water he turned to the right only to see a familiar person walking by.

It was the rich old man that was here with Jimin a few weeks ago. "Want something else?" Taeyong asked interrupting his thoughts.

"Huh? No thanks." He said as he kept staring at the bathroom door.

Minutes later he saw the same old guy walk out the bathroom towards, Taeyong. "Can I pay for the bill?"

"Sure. You're also paying for—"

"Yes. Everything Jimin ordered is on me."

Yoongi's eyes widen when he heard Jimin's name. He instantly turned around to see where he was but didn't see him.

After paying the bill he walked away and Yoongi casually got up to follow him to the next room.

He often just sat at the bar with Taeyong and never really sat at a table. That's when he saw Jimin sitting in the corner.

He got up to hug the guy who said something in his ear. Then he walked away with his coat at hand.

Yoongi kept staring at Jimin who then sat back down at the table. There were three full glasses of liquor in front of him.

He had his phone out and was typing something. That's when Yoongi got the courage to walk up to him.

It was either that or stay in the corner like a creep staring. He walked up to him, but Jimin didn't even glance up.

His phone was apparently more entertaining than him. Yoongi nervously cleared his throat to get some attention.

Jimin looked up slowly and when their eyes met he didn't seem impressed at all. In fact, he kept his phone at his hand ready to get back to the typing he was doing.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Yoongi asked a bit offended.

"Mingyu?" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi. I'm Yoongi." He responded a bit annoyed.

"Oop, I confused you. I was close though. So what's up? Jungkook here?"

"No, no, I'm here to talk about what happened." He said sitting down in front of him.

"What?" Jimin laughed while finally setting his phone down. He wore a black choker around his pretty neck and there was a hint of dark eyeshadow on the corner of his eyes making them appear darker than usual.