21.

"I've been fucking lied to." Taehyung said taking a seat in front of Jungkook.

"Uh?" Jungkook responded flustered. Not only because of the words that were said but because Taehyung had black hair now. And holy shit.

Jungkook's heart was racing. He had even dressed up in a tux for this fancy dinner, but his looks didn't compare to Taehyung's at all. He also didn't expect Taehyung to say that when first seeing him.

"I was told we were going to go to a strip club and you bring me to the fanciest Korean restaurant?"

"I-well-"

Tongue tied.

"That's pretty stereotypical you know? Just because I'm Korean doesn't mean I want to eat Korean food."

"I...I'm so sorry! I just wanted to eat something nice. If you don't want to eat here that's fine. We can go elsewhere! To the strip club or the-"

Jungkook stopped blabbing when he heard Taehyung laugh. His laugh was to die for. "I was trying to stay in character but your reaction was priceless."

"So...you're not upset?" He wondered.

"No, of course not. I'm just fucking with you."

"Oh, okay. Ha." Jungkook said fake laughing. He was glad it was a joke, but now here he was looking like a fucking king so effortlessly that Jungkook felt like he couldn't breathe.

He wore a blue color contact in his left eye while his right eye was his natural color. The velvet white shirt enhanced his beautiful golden skin.

"So? What are we eating?" Taehyung casually wondered interrupting Jungkook's thoughts. He picked up a glass of wine that was already served.

"Whatever you want."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Totally. It's just your-your hair."

"Oh yeah. It's back to black now."

"I see that. Why did you dye it?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. It was time I guess."

"Alright. Makes sense."

"I've been wanting to dye my hair red." He said.

"So? Why don't you?"

"I could. It's just complicated I suppose."

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung's phone went off and he quickly took it out of his pocket. "Sorry. It's time to post a selfie on snapchat." He told snapping a picture of him.

"You have an alarm set up to post selfies?"

"Duh. I have to keep up with my social media and in order to stay relevant you have to constantly post. What do you think?" He asked showing him the picture.

"Beautiful."

Taehyung wrinkled his nose, "I was going for sexy, but I guess that works too."

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Hey, why do you post all of your pictures in black and white?"

He scoffed putting his phone down, "You're the first person to ever ask me that. Everyone always assumes that it's because it's my aesthetic or some shit."

"I guess you can say that I'm observant."

"I'm colorblind,"

Jungkook's eyes widen, "Oh. I didn't expect that."