41.

Yoongi pulled away trying to process what had just happened. He then rethought of everything that lead up to the kiss.

"Yoongi! You look so miserable." Jeongyeon said sadly.

"I won't be if you let me go to the car."

"No, no, we're here to have fun. Right Nayeon?" She screamed over the loud music.

"Yes!"

"There's no way three people can hang out without it being weird." Yoongi insisted.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon looked in front of them to find Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok making out.

"Umm..." Jeongyeon mumbled.

"Are they a couple?" Nayeon exclaimed a bit too excited.

"Uh, yeah, clearly. Otherwise, the tall dude in the middle wouldn't be kissing both of them. Or I don't know. Maybe they want a threesome?" Yoongi wondered.

"Do you want to kiss Nayeon? Well, if you want to." Jeongyeon asked looking at her.

Yoongi shook his head, "No ma'am. I don't want to get in between-"

"Oh yeah! I haven't kissed a boy in a while." Nayeon smiled.

"I really don't-"

"Oh my fuck. This is not a good sign. She wants to kiss you what if she turns straight again?" Jeongyeon whispered in Yoongi's ear.

"I think she's just a bit tipsy." He whispered back.

"What are you guys whispering? Are we going to do it or not?"

"N-"

"Yes!" Jeongyeon interrupted shoving him towards her.

"I really don't want to kiss your girlfriend." He mumbled awkwardly.

"She's not my girlfriend yet. Plus, if she kisses you and feels something then I will know she really doesn't like me.Do it for me please!"

"Babe, listen I don't think—" he begun.

"Yoongi as your ex public girlfriend you need to do this for me before I get too attached and she breaks my heart, okay?"

Yoongi turned to look at Nayeon who was bopping her head to the music. "So?" She asked.

"I guess we can do a kiss."

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon raising an eyebrow. "It's okay. It's just a kiss." She told, but her heart was beating right out her chest.

What if Nayeon liked kissing Yoongi instead?

"Alright!" Nayeon beamed pulling her mask off and Yoongi's as well.

Jeongyeon suddenly regretted allowing them to kiss. She felt nauseous as soon as she saw it and had to look away.

"So?" Jeongyeon finally asked when both of them pulled away.

Nayeon looked at him and awkwardly smiled. Yoongi didn't know where to look. His face was red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry. I didn't really like it. You're a great kisser,Yoongi. I just think girls are my thing." Nayeon told.

"Yeah, I uhh..."

"Oh my gosh. You do like me!" Jeongyeon said.

"Yes. Of course!"