𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 [ᴋᴛʜ ᴘᴏᴠ]

The thoughts were clouding my brain, preventing coherent thoughts from preventing me to do the right thing. I followed the first command I received, locking in the bathroom, letting the shock consume me. It was too surprising, quickly taking the breath from my lungs, preventing me to breathe evenly. Too much, too many things to think about. Even though a lot of thoughts tried to take over my mind, one of them fastly conquered all the parts of my brain and took over. Easily, at that.

Jungkook.

I had often heard the rumours that one of my members liked me, coming from the handsome men themselves. But, they never told me who. They started acting the same way towards me, not letting me discern if there was a change in demeanour in their usual weird selves. The person didn't want me to know, but now it was obvious who it was, and I questioned how I didn't notice it before. God, he likes me. My crush likes me. What the hell is happening? I heard the conversation clearly, it's him.
-(10 minutes back)-
"So, Kookie, how are things going with Taehyungie? I heard you wanted to confess? Just be confident, baby, I think he likes you back." The confident, yet soft voice of Jin-Hyung was heard.

"I don't know, Hyung, he's been showing a lot of interest in Jimin-Hyung lately. What do I do if he rejects me? I don't want to ruin our friendship, he means the world to me." JUNGKOOK's voice was heard from the same room, as sweet as ever, I love listening to him speak for that same reason.
-(Present)-
Not knowing what to do with the information, I just locked myself in the bathroom and I've remained here since then. Jimin, of course, is only my best friend, who I always talk get advice about Jungkook with. He knows I love the younger but swore to maintain it a secret. What the fuck am I supposed to do with knowing that my love feels the same way for me? I could feel as my thoughts and emotions tried to possess me, taking over my whole being, they wanted to get in, wanting to make me weak enough so they could enter. They would lead me to wallow myself into an ocean of anxiety which I would surely drown in, having nobody to dive in and save me at the moment. The only thing that kept me afloat was the sudden knocks at the door. Not once, but twice, knocking out of my dazed state.

For some strange reason, I knew exactly who just saved me from getting lost in the ocean. Don't ask me how, but I felt the connection from the other side of the door. His amazing energy radiating and sending me them from across the thin, but strong walls. I could hear as he cleared his throat quietly, probably not knowing what to say. I was quite nervous too, knowing that he likes me back makes everything change drastically. The feelings are returned makes my heart and mind change the way it was working, now trying to make me blurt out my feelings and expose myself. When I joined the company, I said I would put my absolute focus on my career, and devote my whole self to it. I said I wouldn't fall for anyone since it would be hard to keep a relationship with my schedules, but Jungkook understands. We work together, he news the hassle, we can do it. I sighed before opening the door to reveal the most beautiful person on the planet, the one that acts on me like a drug. Making me addicted to the contents, to the feeling of being around it, everything it does affects me and I want more. The feeling grows, relying more on it.

"Hey, Kookie. What's up? Do you need to use the bathroom?" I said, not daring to look into his eyes because I knew they will get my biggest secrets out of me.

"No, you were there for an hour and I wanted to check if you were okay. So, are you? Are you mad at me? You haven't looked at me." He said, his usually bright voice laced with concern and sadness.

"Of course I'm not mad at you. But I did find something out, kind of interesting. I'm scared, Jungkook." I breathed out, hearing a gasp coming from him, knowing I barely shared what I felt.

"I would like to hear about it more if you want. I don't want to force you to anything, Hyung." He said, calmly, as if nervous he would scare me away. We sat down at the couch, Seokjin-Hyung is long gone.

"So, to begin with, I'm genuinely scared and please just listen to me until the end, please," I muttered, as quiet as before. He nodded firmly, waiting for me to continue. "I was looking for you this afternoon and I heard the conversation you were having with Jin-Hyung. I'm guessing it's you who likes me? Now, don't get me wrong, the feelings are mutual but I don't know if you want to have a relationship or not, so just tell me before my hopes start going up. Just so you know, I've liked you since we joined the company, it was inevitable. Hearing you liked me was dream come true, and I promise to always be there for you no matter what." I finished off quickly, flickering my eyes to his face before dragging them back down, not wanting to see if he was going to reject me or not,

"Hyung, let's get it. I may not have liked you for as long, but it's been a pretty long time, let's get this bread. I want you to be my firsts, and hopefully, my lasts." He said, his face showing a light crimson colour performing a dance around his face. Beautiful, and mine.
-(3rd person)-
They felt that they didn't need any words to express the happiness that erupted in their chests at that exact moment. Ecstasy ruling over their bodies, dominating them completely. A long-awaited moment, a dream finally come true for both of them. The small love they once had for each other growing insanely, so huge it wrapped them in a barrier only themselves could break. Their daydream only furthered as they felt each other's arms around each other, the comforting feeling enveloping them completely. Warm, and safe, from the judging eyes of those who only want to spread their darkness in someone else's happiness, wanting to tint the yellow cloth a dark shade of brown.

"I won't stop myself this time, can I kiss you?" Taehyung said, feeling his own body start burning as he whispered the words.

"I've been hoping for that for the past, what, 3 years? Of course, dummy." Jungkook said, a smile on his face, flashing everyone, bringing them euphoria.

The feelings of their lips touching was more emotional than those of their arms. As cheesy as it might be, it was like a volcano that had been about to erupt finally got to do so. Like, everything clicked perfectly.

It was the power of their love, the power of taekook.
-(3 years later)-
"Baby, wanna marry me?" Taehyung said as he got on one knee, pulling out a small box from his pocket, his eyes showing the galaxies he hid to his lover.

"Let's get it, baby. Let's get this bread." Jungkook said as the tears started falling from his eyes. Throwing himself into the arms of his beloved life.