Ten

"Kai! Yuna! Long time no see!" A woman approached them

"Kai! Yuna! Long time no see!" A woman approached them. It was the kind waitress from last time. "Hi, miss! It's nice to see you again!!" Kai and yuna greeted cheerfully.

"Still cheerful as always," The lady smiled. "How are you guys? Is your relationship going well?" She asked. Before Yuna could say they've broken up and are now having a quite complicated relationship, Kai beat her to it.

"Yeah! We are still dating, and our relationship is going really well!" He smiled. Yuna looked taken aback but decided to stay quiet. "Thats good to hear!" The waitress smiled.

"now, what would you two lovebirds like to order?" She asked.

After placing their order, the two chatted for a couple minutes while waiting for their order. Yuna never got the fact that Kai lied to the waitress saying they were still dating out of her head. She felt butterflies in her stomach and heat rising up her cheeks every time Kai laughs.

Kai wasn't any different. He admired and observed every detail of Yuna's face and actions as if she was a masterpiece of art made by Vincent Van Gogh or something.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

After the cat café, Yuna had to go home, so Kai dropped her off at her place.

"Bye Kaii~ go home safely!" Yuna waved as she entered her dorm. "Bye! Take care!" Kai smiled at Yuna before going to his own dorm.

"There you are! Where have you been?" Chaeryeong asked once she saw Yuna. Not feeling like answering the question, Yuna decided to steer the topic away.

"Eonni I'm hungryyy can you order some foooddd??" Yuna pleaded. Chaeryeong nodded, "of course. just wait a couple minutes" Chaeryeong smiled. Yuna nodded and skipped up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Yuna clearly lied because she just ate with Kai. But she wasn't in the mood of talking about that right now. Yuna just needs peace and quiet to think about what the hell just happened in that cafe.

Yuna flopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Sighing in delight as she kicked her legs around, squealing like a middle school girl thinking about her crush. That isn't fully wrong though.. after a couple minutes of imagining scenarios and memories about Kai, Yuna unconsciously fell asleep.

A few minutes later, Chaeryeong came up to Yuna's room. "Yuna your food is rea-" she said but Yuna was already sleeping soundly.

"-dy.. oh shes asleep.." She said as she closed the door. "Must've had a long day.." Chaeryeong shook her head and put the food in the refrigerator as she walked up to her own room, changed, and drive off to dreamland.

A/N: this chapter took so long to edit cuz i practically rewrote the whole entire thing. Well rip sleep, i need to finish editing this book dhjsnd

 Well rip sleep, i need to finish editing this book dhjsnd