Sixteen

Yuna PoVI woke up for What seems to be a second later

Yuna PoV
I woke up for What seems to be a second later. But no obviously ive been out for a while. It just feels short.

I wasn't in the same black room. I realize I was in some sort of shed, With little to no light. On one corner there was a bed, And the other one has a door. That's it. A door. If i can just- escape...

But who am i kidding. The door was obviously locked. I know Naeun is stupid but she isn't stupid enough to not lock the door.

Kai please find me soon..

That was all i thought of. I believe Kai will find me. I know he will.

Kai Pov
It was a 4 Hour Drive to her warehouse.

Yeonjun hyung Managed to hack into the security cameras.

"AHHHH!!" -Yuna
"Dont worry! You wont feel a thing!"-Naeun
*Yuna passes out*
"Boys, bring her to the shed! No one will look for her at this time! Make sure you come back by 3 AM sharp!!" -Naeun

THE SHED!!

It is currently 2. 45 am in the morning. So we only have 15 minutes to try to free Yuna. That isn't much time so we have to be quick!

The shed was locked. I couldn't open it. Yuna was probably asleep. "Oh Fuck no! What if We don't make it on time!?" I whispered.

"Shut up! Think positive!" Was all Ryujin nuna said.

Me along with Lia nuna and Soobin hyung tried to find a tool to picklock it.

Lia nuna took out a Bobby-pin.

"Are you sure this'll work? I mean It only works in movies..." Soobin hyung asked.

"Don't worry, Binnie! My life is a movie!" Lia nuna winked.

SUCCEED!! By this time, it was 2:50. It's a good thing we bought the fake Louis Vuitton bag, we still have packup.

"WATCH OUT! Guards are coming your way! Taehyun hyung said through The walkie-talkie.

"Yeonjun hyung, Yeji nuna we need backup!!"

Yeji and Yeonjun PoV
We were Distracting the guards. No one seems to suspect a thing. Good thing we were wearing masks.

"Guards! You're right on time!!" A voice said from behind the two buff men.

"Who is this what are they doing my property?" Naeun asked.

"They're here to Deliver your order of a Louis Vuitton bag." One of them said.

"Kind of suspicious isnt it? why are they wearing masks?" Naeun asked.

"Corona virus, bitch. You should be wearing a mask too you know? Who knows you have been infecting people with that mouth of yours, kArEn!" Yeji roasted.

Naeun burned in anger, "I AM NAEUN, NOT KAREN. GET IT RIGHT! And who are you to tell me what to do!?"

"Someone that has more conscience than you. That's for sure." Yeji said casually. If this was a cartoon movie, naeun would have steam coming out of her ears by now. Her face was as red as a tomato because of rage. After taking a deep breath, she exclaimed:

"Take them off!"