Fifteen

Kai PoVIts been 5 days since her disappearance

Kai PoV
Its been 5 days since her disappearance. I am getting very worried.

Where could she be. I couldn't do anything. I was laying on my bed helplessly, Thinking about the memories we had together.

Before.....
It hit me.

My conclusion made very much sense it's the only sane explanation.

Naeun.

I quickly texted everyone to meet me in my house.

Everyone agreed, and came rushing. They barged in my door and ran up to my room.

"Where Kai?! You told us you found the solution!!" Chaeryeong nuna exclaimed.

"I did! This has to be it or else we don't have hope.." i sighed.

I explain my theory to everyone and everyone's jaw dropped open.

"Why didn't I think of that?!" Yeji nuna exclaimed.

"It could've been much more obvious!" Yeonjun hyung continued.

"I have a plan! I know where she lives so this should be ok. First we split groups." I started.

"Yeonjun Hyung, you are with Yeji nuna. Pretend to be parcel delivery person." I continued.

"What if She say that she didn't order anything?" Yeji nuna asked.

"That, My friend is a very good question! Naeun Really really wanted this Louis Vuitton bag. Just tell her that she won it." I said.

"Will We have to buy her a Louis Vuitton bag my bank account is going to go broke!!" Beomgyu hyung whined.

"Of course not hyung! I have this friend she can make a very good duplicate of something and it looks exactly the same. I'll just contact her and boom!" I explained.

"All right next, Chaeryeong nuna and Taehyun hyung. You will patrol around and tell us through our walkie-talkies If there are any guards."

"Is Naeun that rich?" Lia nuna asked. I nodded.

"She has a spare warehouse. I don't know what she does there.. But something tells me Yuna is in there. That warehouse is guarded by a lot of security guards."

"That's why you, Ryujin nuna and Beomgyu hyung, will be our backup. If The security guards ever caught one of us, BEAT THEIR ASSES!!" I exclaimed.

"Ohh yeaaahhh!!!" Beomgyu hyung and Ryujin nuna high fived.

"Last but not least, Lia nuna and Soobin hyung. You two and I, Will sneak in the warehouse through the back door and rescue Yuna."

"Are you sure this gon' work, mate?" Soobin hyung asked. "Wow you're suddenly australian?" Lia joked. Everyone laughed softly but then turned serious again.

"I don't know... But it is worth a shot!"

 But it is worth a shot!"