Akagi and Kaga: Sisters vs Commander

I had a feeling that receiving Akagi and Kaga was a mistake. After a grind for about two weeks with my fleet, and the feeling that I still have this damn wedding ring in my hand, it was the beginning of the so called emotion, "fear". Akagi and Kaga were officially part of my growing fleet since they both were my only good carriers besides Enterprise, which I had her just do commissions. The one who sparks the emotion, fear, is Akagi. Her eyes were burning love right off the bat, wanting me for herself? Kaga was nonchalant on the first day when I received her, with eyes of blue and hair like snow. I felt that her dark side was yet to come.

I still felt strong and not letting this keep me down and I will meet them in person, I hope everything will go smoothly...

While my visit of the two shipgirls, Akagi was in her dorm, with a bunch of photos of me as if it was some kind of shrine. It seem obvious she had a camera somewhere in her dorm, and photos were taken a few days after receiving them.

Akagi: Fufufu~ We were meant to be together... Once I'm with you, you'll be mine and we can live happily ever after~

With my dead inside emotions I doubt it...

Kaga: It's not time for that, sis. We barely even know the commander anyway...

I saw Kaga leaning on the doorway of Akagi's dorm.

Akagi: Fate... Fate has put me and the commander as a couple, ahahaha...

Kaga facepalmed and sighed in disappointment.

Kaga; You're one crazy sister...

I decided to shove the wedding ring in a hidden pocket in my pants. After that I decided to visit the two new shipgirls or the "First Carrier Divison" as they're known for but I find it a dumb title.

Minato: Hello... uh, dang I forgot your names.

I forgot their names and they looked up to me surprised. Akagi stared at me with a smile.

Kaga: Oh well it's Kaga and she's Akagi, are you the commander?

Minato: *whispers* oh my god, you're just like Takao. Yes, of course I am. The commander why wouldn't I be?

After ending my question I hear something.

Akagi: *whispers* Hello, my love...

Kaga: Sorry, I should've known you are the commander. Anyway, you're different from other commanders and you can be described by the term the Eagle Union would say "Chill".

Minato: Uh... I suppose I'm "chill" I guess.

More like dead inside.

Minato: Is uh... crap I forgot her name...wait... is it Ahhh..kahh.gee? Akagi are you okay?

Akagi: Yes I'm fine... *giggles*

We chatted for literally a solid minute, getting to know each other and I didn't tell them about my universe because I had some weird feeling that one of them might come after me. Later, I then saw Takao walking by, holding something. She stopped and probably saw me talking to Akagi and Kaga. I felt a poke behind my back and was Takao.

Minato: Oh, it's you Takao... I'm currently introducing myself to uhh..... Akagi and Kaga! Yeah them, and you?

Takao: Nothing, just taking a break. Walking around the place to kill some time, here you go.

She handed me some papers and started to shake nervously.

Minato: Stop shaking... and are you okay you're not on drugs right?

Takao: Here are today's missons... I'm okay...

Her eyes shrunk in fear.

Minato: Come on be serious, what's wro-