Shoukaku and Zuikaku: Burn My Dread

Limited construction... Hoo Boy... I decided to rush about getting ships I needed or ships to improve other ships. It was Vistors Dyed in Red Event, it was going to be another event I would not participate in, but at desperate times comes desperate needs. It was also a chance to use my cubes since I had 300.

I only used up 20 of them to build 10 ships. Same with the other shipgirls, who were crazy about me, I didn't have high hope for the new ones. I still feel nothing however, and I would still meet them if I have the chance.

Overall the most weirdest ship is still Atago. Souryuu was low tier not that annoying or talkative and maybe give her my headphones again. Taihou stalks me everywhere I go. Hiryuu seems like she wants to tranquilize me after escaping. I do not want to summon my persona or talk about it because it would probably freak out some ships or make them uncomfortable, but those yanderes... it may be time...

I woke up from my sleep and stood up to stretch. I got organized and saw some papers I had to finish up. Takao came to my office later when Hiryuu wasn't around.

Minato: Oh, it's you... uh... how have you been?

Takao: Fine. Just finishing work. Anyways, we got two new girls at the port. You can greet them if you'd like.

Minato: I guess I'll see them.

Takao left my office and I decided to head to the docks.

I kept my distance because of what the weird thing Atago attempted to me before

I kept my distance because of what the weird thing Atago attempted to me before. Then Soukaku turned and looked at me. She smiled joyfully while Zuikaku was looking away from me.

Soukaku: You must be the new commander. *giggles*

Minato: *sign* Sadly yes, I am the commander...

Soukaku: Aw commander don't be like that~ Anyway, this is Zuikaku, my sister.

Zuikaku: Uh.. hi... commander...

Minato: Hi I guess...

Zuikaku was similar to Souryuu but unlike her, she doesn't seem to fantasize about me yet... I had my eyes on her.