Taihou: The New Yandere on the Block

The Next Day...

All night I was still thinking about how Akagi and Kaga came to my universe... I got absolutely no sleep and my songs played back to the beginning. I saw my alarm clock go off and turned it off with no sleep and I got up and went to the bathroom. Hoo boy... I must prepare before heading back to Azur Lane... I went to splash water in my face to be awake, I then headed downstairs to the main lobby.

Junpei: Sup man? Whoa... you look tired man, what happened?

Minato: It's nothing... It's just my normal appearance.

Junpei: You sure man? You need some coffee, something?

Minato: Sure... I guess... Also I see it's just you and me here.

Junpei: Yeah... everyone has their own things to do but I'm just here playing some video games. Anyway, I'll get you some coffee, its so good, it would be something to die for!

Minato: Something to die for... huh...

Junpei: Huh?

Minato: I-It's nothing... My coffee?

Junpei: Coming rightttt up!

I laid on the couch and I tried to sleep for a while. I herd voices in my head like, "Come back commander~", "Minato please come back, I need help!", "Commander... don't make us wait...~", and then "Yo dude you okay?". Wait that was Junpei.

Minato: Yes?

Junpei: Bro... you sure you're okay?

Minato: Yes, can I have my coffee now...

Junpei: Alright here you go.

As I drank my coffee I hanged out with Junpei while he was playing his video games. I started questioning if I should tell Junpei about what's really happening. I had a feeling that I shouldn't because he could get himself killed just like that one time when he went ahead to the shadow in the train.  We sat there for couple of hours then I decided to buy weapons from the police station for when I come back to Azur Lane.

I went to Paulownia Mall and headed to the Police Station.

Police Officer Kurosawa: Greetings Minato.

Minato: Hey...

Police Officer Kurosawa: I don't have that much, but you should be able to find what you need.

I decided to buy a Fudou Masamune and a Saber that was in total, ¥41,500.

Police Officer Kurosawa: Is this all?

Minato: Yes.

Police Officer Kurosawa: Well here you go, thanks for stopping by.

Minato: whatever...

As I left, I decided to go to Azur Lane finally... without contact of Takao I didn't know where those two would be. I got my phone, opened Azur Lane, and was warped back to Azur Lane. I warped back to my office where it was still dark and I had my weapons and my Evoker. I put them in a special drawer and kept my Evoker on me. I still felt tired even with that coffee. I decided to go to sleep for a while.

Akagi: Commander... Are you in there?

Kaga: Hehehehe...ehehehe! Even if you try to run away from us, we can still find you.

While I was sleeping I herd nothing. All I thought about was sleep.

Akagi: Commander please open the door like a good boy...

Kaga: No response?

Akagi & Kaga: Guess we'll invite ourselves in!

Akagi: Huh?