Chapter #8

When their innocent kiss has turned more heated and has an erotic tension, Jiwon slowly backed away with her eyes still closed. Jungkook was the first to open his eyes as she slowly undid hers. He was still caressing her cheeks while looking deeply into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, for just kissing you like that." Jungkook softly said as Jiwon shook her head with a small smile.

"It's fine. I was the one that kissed you back." Jiwon said making Jungkook slightly chuckled. Before Jungkook could back away and towards the couch, Jiwon gently held onto his hand that was still on her cheek.

"How about you come and sleep with me? My bed is big enough for the two of us and maybe you can get some sleep tonight before you go back home tomorrow." Jiwon innocently offered as Jungkook nodded after a couple of seconds thinking.

Jiwon then led Jungkook upstairs to her room, where they both peacefully slept through the night in each other's arms.

It was around 8 in the morning. Mrs. Jeon was getting ready for breakfast when one of the maids came walking in after knocking on the door.

"Mrs. Jeon, breakfast is ready." The maid said as Mrs. Jeon signalled a nod but before the maid could go, she stopped her.

"Do you know where my husband went?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"He said that he had an urgent meeting at the company today which wasn't scheduled and told me to tell you to eat breakfast without him." The maid said making Mrs. Jeon nodded in understanding.

As she made her way to the diner room, the other maids came walking to her.

"Mrs. Jeon, Soojin is here to talk to you." One of the maids said. Mrs. Jeon frowned in confusion while making her way to Soojin.

Once Mrs. Jeon made to the guest living room, she sat down in front of Soojin with a smile as Soojin gave her a nervous one.

"Soojin? What are you doing here so early in the morning?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Did Jungkook come home last night?" Soojin asked as Mrs. Jeon shook her head. Mrs. Jeon's reply made her sigh.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Mrs. Jeon softly asked.

Soojin looked down at her hands as Mrs. Jeon sensed that something was wrong. Mrs. Jeon then stood up and made her way to her and sat down.

"You can tell me anything, Soojin-ah. Remember that I'm also like your second mother. If anything is bothering you, I'm also here." Mrs. Jeon said trying to comfort her as Soojin looked up at her and gave her a small smile.

Not long after, Soojin went into her purse and took out her phone. It took a few minutes as Soojin just suddenly handed her phone to Mrs. Jeon making her frown. Soojin just gave her a nod as Mrs. Jeon took her phone.

Mrs. Jeon didn't know what's wrong but once she saw what's on the screen her eyes widened.

Jiwon woke up to an empty bed as she figured Jungkook already left. She didn't really think much and just went to go do her normal morning routine and got ready. Just before she could make breakfast, she heard someone on her driveway. She didn't know who it was and it might just be the mailman.

She made her way to the front door only to see Jungkook outside trying to fix his car. A smile formed on her face, opening the door and walking up to him.

"I thought you already left." Jiwon asked.

Without knowing that Jiwon was behind him, her voice made him flinch and turned around with a shocked face making Jiwon chuckled.