Chapter 11: Nine Holes - Joe

Joe

She thought I would let her savor the moment, but she has only just begun.

This amazing woman tries to escape me, but I am like a starving man and she is the first actual meal I've ever had. Deidre cries out again. I know she is almost there for the second round, so I back off and slow my pace.

I want to keep her right there, on the edge, so she will enjoy the next step. Knowing that Mark has been waiting patiently, he will not last too much longer.

As I think about it, he saunters over to her and beings kissing her soft lips. He feels her arousal and starts losing control. This woman differs from any other, and she has bewitched us both.

Deidre groans and moaning as we pleasure her and bring her over the edge once more. Again, she thinks we're done, but she is very wrong.

I've been waiting for this for so long and she needs to pay for making me wait.

Staring again, she pulls on her restraints.

"Please... I can't.... Oh, God... I can't!" She screams as I continue to arouse her further.

Deidre is saying everything, but no, so I keep going. She's very sensitive, and this is so much fun for me. As this goddess gasps for air, Mark caresses her, and I push just a little more.

The sound she makes is like music to my ears. Mark is relishing every inch of her, like me. She is like a gift from the Gods and we are her servants, here to do her bidding.

Moving faster again, we both know she is on the verge when she lets out a cry of total nirvana.

There she goes, one last time... for now.

I glanced up and Mark looks very frustrated. We talked about her first time and that it would be all about her. At the time he agreed, but now it looks like he is agitated.

Once I unlock her feet, caressing her ankles, and kissing them, Mark undoes her wrists. He kisses Deidre long and hard while I step back and give them a moment. There is an instant twinge deep down, and I feel jealous. I'm out of sorts as she wraps her body around him. He carries her over to the bed and sets her down.

Why is this affecting me so much? I barely know this girl, but somehow, she has become very important to me. If she wants Mark, then so be it. Why do I care? Deidre is just like the rest, I guess.

As they start, become more physical, I go back to the other room to get something to drink. I enjoy watching, but with her, I'm feeling very uncomfortable.

Why would she be with him?

At the bar in Mark's office, I pour myself a coffee and see a small unlabeled pill bottle sitting on the shelf. Looking inside, it's empty, and I wonder where it came from. Looking back at Mark through the open door, I worry he used whatever was inside this bottle in Deidre's drink.

It's doubtful he would drug a girl, but lately, you can't put anything past him.

I assumed he gave Deidre a screwdriver or something like that, considering she tasted like orange citrus when I kissed her. A drink like that you could add anything to, and the person would never know the difference.

Would he do that to her? Yes, he would. She seemed to like the drink very much and drank it right down. Then again, he is getting older and possibly needed a little pick me up. There are medications out there that help a man's libido, or so I've heard.