Found

Walking back from working at Jin's café, there was screaming coming from an alley way

Walking back from working at Jin's café, there was screaming coming from an alley way. And being the idiot that I am... I went to investigate. I was only about 5 yards away from it. When I looked down it, there was what seemed like bodyguards and a man with anouther kneeling in front of him.

" PLEASE! I'LL PAY YOU BACK! JUST GIVE ME A WEEK!" the man said trying not to yell too terribly loud. The man laughed the followed up his request by saying " I already gave you 3 months. You were suppose to give it to me a year now. I gave you that exstencion, not because I was being nice, but because I didn't want to deal woth you. I really don't want to right now, but that's the cost of being the most wanted criminal in Korea right?" He then turned around and that's when he saw me.

He laughed and then ...

I bolted.

I didn't care if I ran into people but I did hear footsteps coming after me. Not but shortly after, a man grabbed his hands around me. He then went to my ear. " look. Don't make a big deal out of this a create a ruckus if you want to live." he whispered. That's when I went limp.

I let him guide me back with his iron grasp on my wrist.

When we got back he made me get on my knees. All that was going through my head was if I was going to be like the man that was still in the alley. Limp and most importantly.....

Dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you