The Doctor

I got a punishment from Jungkook for what I did earlier. But I've been feeling like I've been sick. I've also threw up lot and the doctors appointment is today and soon. But I'm worried if I'm gonna be pregnant with his pups.

I hear a knock on the door and I go to open it. I see a person and I'm guessing that it's the doctor.

" Hi I'm Jin. I'm the doctor that Jungkook has hired. Is it okay of I sit down and talk to you?"

"Y-yeah"

We sit down and I'm on the bed and he's in a chair across from me.

" I know that you know why I'm here. So lets get to it. Have you been throwing up a lot recently? Or craving a lot of sweets or things that you don't get often?"

"Yes to both"

" And about how many times have you 'done' it since a week ago?"

" About everyday."

" I know that you're worried about this but I have one more question for you. Was it-"

Then he got interrupted by Jungkook walking in.

" Just wondering, what exactly are you talking about?"

"Just normal stuff to find out if he's pregnant then I'll give in a test. But please leave us alone"

"Ok I'll leave you two but don't overstep your boundaries Jin."

He left and it was back to just me and Jin.

He came up to me and whispered in my ear " Was it voluntary?"

I shook my head 'no'

" Here take this and I'm pretty sure that you know what to do with i right?"

"Yeah"

I walk into the bathroom and do what it says to do.

I sit in the bathroom and wait for it to be done. Jin then knocks on the door " You doing good in there?" I stood up " Yeah. I just wanted to stay In here." "Ok just come out when you have the results. I also need to do something else when you're done." Jin then walked away leaving me alone again. What did I do to deserve this. oh I know, I was being a dumbass and was also being nosey as fuck.

It was time. The results were

Positive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~