Dirty

I start thrashing trying to get loose from the cuffs.

He then got up off of me and went to the closet. He then pulled out a box and set it down not opening it up yet. He got back on top of me and started kissing me. I tried to make him stop. But he just went to my neck and giving hickeys, painting my neck.

He stated unbuttoning my shirt and once that was done he went to my pants.

" Please! Just let me go!" I'll admit, his scent was kind of reassuring and smelt good, but the fact that he kidnapped me didn't help his side of the story.

" look if I let go of you and you try to run away, thingd are gonna get worse for you/ Do you understand?" I shook my head responding. " I asked you a question, and I want an answer not a nod of your head."

" Y-yes" I stuttered out in defeat.

The he did what he said ge would, and I didn't move a mussel.

" look I want you to put on the cloths that are in the bathroom and come downstairs. Someone will be at the door when you come out and show you where to go. And before I go, Put on everything. Including . there's the bathroom," he said pointing to the right," see you soon."

I felt dirty.

I felt used.

I felt useless.

I got p and went to the bathroom looking In the mirror at his 'art work' that he made on his 'canvas'. It was sickening.

I looked at the cloths that were there and that was even worse.

I guess he expected me to cross dress?! But then again, I had no choice so I put it on.