Ultrasound

It has been about 18 weeks and it's time to have an ultrasound done. When Jin came in with the things needed I was worried. What if I have a girl, or a boy? What do I name them?

" You ready Bunny?" Jin asked me. " i guess, just kinda worried." He gave me a reasuring smile .

" I need you to lay down on the bad and pull your shirt over your bump. Can you do that?" " Yeah."

I then layed down on the bed putting my shirt over the bump. " I'm just gonna put this gel on your stomach, it might be a little cold at first. Just letting you know." He then put it on and he wasn't lying when he said it was cold. He then spread it around on my stomach. He started rubbing something over the gel that looked like a remote. " This will tell you what gender they arae and if you have twins or just one. You ready?" I shook my head 'yes'

"Your baby's image will show up here," he says pointing up at a screen, " Lets see what you have in here. OMG!" I look up " What?! What's wrong?!" Jin look sat me, " Well, nothing really wrong, but you might not like it. You see Tae, you're having triplets. This only happens around 20 times per 1 million births! I haven't had one of these in so long!" Jin says. Jungkook walks in. " What happened? Is anything wrong?" he asks. " Well Jungkook," Jin says ," nothing wrong, but the three kids that he's having might take up a lot of time." Jungkook looks at me. " THREE KIDS?" Jungkook yells. " Please calm down. You might be happy but you aren't the one who's gonna eat for 4 technically. He's also gonna have to have the kids. The safest option Jungkook, in the birth process, will be to have him get a C-section. He can still have them the traditional way of you please and that could be done here, But if we go with the C-section, that one NEEDS to be at a hospital. I wouldn't threaten you if we went into the hospital and did the C-section cause I personally don't want to have me and Namjoons kids threatened. I'm gonna head home and the 2-week check ups will change to a single week in between them. I'll gove you a meal plan for the four of yall, " Jin says looking at me, " And you need to follow it or get as much calories as you can. The first trimester you need 450 extra, second you need 1020 extra, and in the last one you need 1350. Please follow this if you want them to be healthy. i'll get going and I'll send you info about everything involving food and any pains that you may have. Just don't drink." Jin says finishing up. " Don't worry, I didn't drink in the first place." I tell him. " Well, " Jin says, " I hope you wont be in too much pain but do remember everything that I tell you to. Bye, And you're having 2 boys with 1 girl. See you 5 soon!" Jin says leaving the room closing the dooe behind him waving as he leaves.

"So when Baekhyung be able to come over?" I ask Taehyung

" Soon, maybe next week. but your parents are getting an order to come and talk with me about our kids. How do you think they'll respond to it?" he asks me. Crap. I did't even think about that. " I don't know Master. But when they come over they might be a littl evut calmer if 1: I'm in regular not crossdressin cloths and 2: if I can call you by your regular name."He giggles. " I guess I'll let you call me by my name but only when other people are here. zwhen it's just me and you it's Master or Daddy, Got it. And I'm not letting you wear anything other than stuff a aby boy should wear. Cause lets face it, tha's what you are." He says which kinda made me feal degraded in a sort of sence.

" master can I just lay down?' I ask him.

" Sure. Jimins gonnawake you up when food done. And don;t you think that you get sweets all of the time just because yo have cravings either." He walks up to me and gies down to my stomache kissing it gently. " What am I gonna do with you 4?" He sys walking out of the room closing the door.

Sl