6:00 o'clock

Me and Jimin have been walking around the house and he showed me a tour of the house. Master said that he would let me have ,y teenage years after I had kids, but I wonder if he really will. Me and Jimin start to work on dinner for Master as well. We made homeade pizzas. We made one cheese for me, a margarita pizza for master, and a peperoni for Jimin.

We planned everything out and set the table. We talked a lot and I told him about my doggie Tannie. I've been worrying about him a lot but I mean, he is just a tiny Pomeranian.

We then heard the front door open and we left the pizzas in the oven to keep the warm. We got them out. When Master walked into the kitchen, he seamed like he was impressed but I don't really know how to read his emotions yet. He sat down at one of the seats and I gave him his and me and Jimin got our own.

" I didn't say you could eat bunny." Master says making me confused. " Why? I haven't eaten anything since last night." he smiles " You know what, I might just extend the time where you can't eat cause I'm just that evil. But since I want you to keep that beautiful ass or your, go ahead."

We finish eating and I thought that mine was good but I don't think that Master thought so. He had smirk plastered on his face when he got up and he came over to me and grabbed me by my waist.

" Jimin! Go home for the rest of today!"

" Yes Master!"

Then the door was shut and I was alone. With nowhere to go, yet again. He set me up on the counter and started kissing my neck. He took my shirt off showing the marks from the previous session that we had.

" Baby...." he says cooing, " Did you take it out?" he asks me. I respond with shaking my head 'no'. " What did I tell you earlier?" he says pulling away unbuttoning his own shirt. " To respond. Do you deserve another punishment?"

" No! Please no! I'm begging you." I start to plead. " Why should I let you off the hook?"

" I honestly forgot. Please don't do anything." I ask starting to tear up.

He steps back. Go upstairs. I have something up there I want you to change into. Keep your plug in though. and don't try to hide. Am I clear?"

I gulp responding with a yes. I jump off of the counter and he smacks' my ass before I was too far away. I get upstairs and It's on the bed.

 I get upstairs and It's on the bed

" What!? I whisper yell. " What did I do to deserve this?" I put it on and add stockings that were on the side table. " Shit I say looking at myself in the mirror, " Why do I have to do this. I heard the door open and close woth a lock being heard right after.

" Bunny. Don't be shy. Come on out."

I follow his order and he's standing there shirtless while string at me. " What do I do now?" I ask looking at the ground. He doesn't respond, instead he walks up to me yet again and grabs my waist.

He goes up to my ear and whispers

" You're not gonna get away with just foreplay."