Food

I was pregnant

I walked out and I was crying. If these kids have Jungkook as a dad, what will he do to them? Would he be a terrible father. I mean, I know that we're mates but this is just torture.

"Wow. I guessing they were positive?" Jin said walking up to me hugging me. I just shook my head yes and the Jungkook walked in.

" What's going on in here now?"

Jin let go of me and looked at me and said to him " It came back positive."

"Yay!" Jungkook said while running up to me picking me up.

" Stop! put me down! Please" I say trying to push him away. He sets me on the bed and looks at Jin. " What else do you need to do?" Jin looks at me and responds with " A few more things. Just can you leave for now?"

Jungkook looks at me then walks out.

" What else do you need to do?"

" I need to tell you about the risks of the birth process and how it will work out. Are you okay with that?"

" yeah. I was actually wondering about that too. So how exactly does it work."

" You see, most people who have kids and are omega males usually get a C-section. I did and I had 2 kids. It is possible fo ryou to give birth like any other person, but it's extremely painful. The only downfall with you having a C-section is that we would have to do that at a hospital, and I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't really want you to leave. Am I right?" I shake my head 'yes' " So that's really all that we'll be talking about. I hope that he doesn't treat the pups meanly. I will come every 2 weeks until you have the kid. I'll be back to give you an ultra sound when you're 16-20 weeks pregnant. I hope you won't be tourtured, " he stood up and walked to the door woth his stuff in his hands." See you in 2 weekd"

" Wait," I yell, " Does me being pregnant mean that we can't 'do it' anymore?"

" I mean you still can but I'll tell him likewise. See you in 2-week taetae." He says giving me a big smile followed by him walking out the door.

Jungkook walks in and he goes to the bad where I'm laying down

" Master. When can I go back to my friends?" I ask facing away from him.

He snuggles up to my back " When these kids are born."

I started to cry silently. Hoping he wouldn't notice.

He pushed me down where he was on top of me " Look. Do you want your friends to come over."

I looked up "Yes! Please? But what are you gonna tell him?"

" I'll figure all that out later. But since we cant have sex... how about you use that mouth of yours for something useful for once?"

I rclosed my eyes nit responding. .

" That's what I'm talking about. Now get on all fours head facing me."

~~~

That night Taehyung had to gove Jungkook a blowjob but they went asleep together.

All three of them. Or is there more than one in Tae's stomache?