They come

" Jungkook! Get down here now." I hear Taehyung yell for me.

I walk downstairs and I see Baekhyung. He looks shocked and I think I know why. ( we all know why ) I run as fast as I can and up to him giving him a huge hug.

" I'm gonna be in my office, just don't try and run away. You know what that leads to." Taehyung says before walking back upstairs.

" Oh my god Jungkook. When did you get pregnant?!" Baekhyung asks.

" Well, you see, at first I didn't want them and let me be honest, he did kidnap me but truth be told he's my heartless mate. We did it like twice a day for a week and this happened. Triplettes."

" Wait triplets?! I feel bad for you. When are you gonna come back home?"

" With Taehyung I think that I'll only have people come over here to visit me, that's as close as I'll get to home."

" I'll help you get out here if that's what you -"

"OMG! They're coming Taehyung fast!!!" Jungkook yells out and Taehyung runs down the stairs and picks Jungkook up and takes him to his car. Baekhyun just follows him. " Go home. He's having the kids. You'll rekindle later." Taehyung says buckling Jungkook in. " No. ahh. he can come. Please." Jungkook asks Taehyung while he's in pain. " Fine get it. Fast." Taehyung says walking over to the drivers side and once they're inside, he starts that car and also calls Jin to let him know that they're on their way.

When they get to the hospital Jin is standing at the entrance waiting for them three. Once he sees how close Jungkook is to giving birth, he thinks that it's too late for a C-section.

" Get him on a bed, it's too late to give him a C-section Taehyung. You can be in the room if you want. But it's gonna be a long journey." Jin says as they're rolling Jungkook into a room and Jin starts telling him what to do.

Time Skip cause I don't want to write a birth process~~~

Jungkook was on the last one and he was so close then the pain was over. The children were born and that also meant that he had his freedom back. Or that's what he thought.

" Good job baby." Taehyung coo's into Jungkook's ear kissing the top of his head.

" What are their names?" I look up at Taehyung. We've kinda discussed this but only once or twice.

" The first born Kim Taeyoung. The second born Kim Jeonmin. And lastly," Taehyung said, " What did we decide on?" He looks at me. " Didn't we decide on Jaehyung? For the girl that is?" I say looking up at Taehyung. He shook his head 'yes' " It's decided Kim Jaehyung." He said to the doctor. She wrote them down and put them on the corresponding babies.

" Would you like to hold them?" The nurse asks me. I shook my head 'yes' " The girl please." I ask and she smiles and hands me the ball of joy. My little girl. I'm gonna treat her like the princess that she is. And I'll treat the two boys like the kings of the castle they're meant to be. I just hope that their future will be filled with happiness. Not abuse.

And that night, while Jungkook was about to fall asleep, made a promise to himself. That if Taehyung ever threatened them that he would sacrifice himself.

Though the triplets weren't wanted by Jungkook at first. After he had them, there was a bond that only he and the children would be able to understand. When an omega had a kid, then their emotions are heightened for those said children. There was another thing that Jungkook was feeling. But it wasn't towards his newly born children

It was towards Taehyung~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~