The Red Room

Red.

That's all I see when I open my eyes.

There is somebody standing at the window of the room. I try to get up but that only resulted with me 1: realising that I'm tied to the bed, and 2: making noise causing the man to turn around. He didn't seem familiar.

he walked over to me then he said " I'll go get master." then he went walkin gup to the door. " WAIT," i yell, " Who the hell is 'master'!?" he just ignored me and wakled out of the room. " YA!" I yell as loud as I can.

Not gonna lie, my head kinda hurt but yelling and trying to figure everything out was better than just letting all of it happen in my opinion. Then he walks in.

The Joker.

He walks in and shuts the door behind him locking it. He then turns aroun walking towards me while having a sly smirk on his face. " So. Do you want me to tell you your future that'll be a living hell for you, or do you want me to tell you why you're here? Even though I think that teh second one is obvious. And what do you think you were doing telling your soon-to-be-master 'fuck you'? I mean i like you cause you're really brave for an omega."

" I don't want to know anything. i just want to go home."

"But sweetie, you're already home. The place where you'll please me and stay forever, eventually having our pups."

" If you think that I would voulentarily have kids, let alone sex with you you're mistaking."

He then gets on the bed hovering over me going up to my ear.

" Who sadi it was going to be voulentary?" he whispered. Then I started trashing up