Cruel Summer-The Aftermath-Chapter 1

Video on You Tube Uploaded By: Tabular Joker

*YT-Video at the top of the page Uploaded BY: DamagingMouse 93*

Once, again, Johnny Lawrence was BACK, on top of his game! 

Miguel was THE BEST Student any Karate Sensei could ever hope for! He was becoming an amazing fighter, and Johnny could not have been more proud of him. 

Sometimes, he felt like a mentor to the kid; about chicks, and 'guy stuff' and sometimes; he felt like a father figure; and other times, like a good buddy.  

Who would EVER believe, that soon? The rug would be HARSHLY pulled out from under them both.

Fuckin' Fate! 

You Tube Video Uploaded By: Toxton

Suddenly, EVERYTHING now made sense. 

They had ALL been right all along. His Cobra Kais had warned him; Hell, even his own Students Miguel and Hawk had warned him too about how, "Kreese was acting strange, off." 

Even that night at the Halloween Dance at their old School, Daniel LaRusso had told it to him straight, "Why would you ever want to bring back Cobra Kai?"

 But all of it was no longer hidden, and Kreese had just now executed his, 'Brumation' with excellence.

Johnny had been so busy with his life; and now he was paying the price for his negligence. 

For he HAD showed mercy to an old man who had obviously been laying in the grass, waiting for the opportunity to, "Strike First."

 He had been caught weak and unaware and very unprepared to fight back, as Kreese next showed him, "Strike Hard." being put into motion.

SO hyper focused 'on one upping' Daniel LaRusso over and over again, Johnny had NOT been ready; and had not even noticed Kreese's accumulation occurring of all 3 of his Main principals. 

Until earlier this evening, when after he had left the Hospital, and had returned to his Dojo, only to find John Kreese, privately teaching HIS Students at the 'back end' of HIS Dojo.

It was only then, even before Kreese had opened his mouth to FINALLY admit it to him. About WHAT it was he had been planning ALL along. 

About HOW easy it had been to talk to Johnny's Landlord and take back what originally WAS John Kreese's ideology, methods, and Brand name, 'Cobra Kai.'

About WHO was to blame for it all, by making it so easy for him to do, what he has already done.

And he had said it all, with NO MERCY in front of Johnny's former Students with a serious, straight face.