Chapter 4 - Goodbye no handshake to endure.

Goodbye no handshake to endure.
***************************************

The strong smell of alcohol and weed wrapped my body in a high pleasure. I know i shouldn't be here but Matt wanted me here, unfortunately so did Oliver. Young girls danced around in heels and dresses to tight that their fake boobs were flashing more skin than needed. Not that their huge asses weren't flashing enough already. I felt Matt tighten his hand around mine, i glanced up at his tall figure and witnessed his huge smile reach his eyes.

"its alright love." Matt smiled. i nodded and followed him through the dancing bodies and towards the back of the small house. Matt slowly ripped open the glass doors leading to the back garden. The garden was extremely small but was filled with people, more people than expected. I held Matts hand tight as he lead me through the huge crowd of people who seemed to be getting high. at the very back of the small triangle garden stood a long table covered in heaven. Alcohol galore. Matt placed a large can of beer in my hands and took one for himself.

This was no dance party, this wasn't upbeat. The music reminded me of death, screaming, crying and blood. I took a long swing of the beer that was handed to me and made a mental note to myself that i probably look like a Innocent two year old. I wore a short black dress with platform creepers. I wasn't exactly caked with makeup either. The scar from the other night still remained on my leg beside all of my tattoos.

"i shouldn't be here." i stared at my bony hand that was wrapped around my beer.

"You were invited." Matt grabbed another beer and broke it open.

"I was invited by a syko." I yelled a little to loud as people started to turn and look at me oddly.

"Maybe he isn't such a dick, I've just heard rumours." Matt shrugged as he took another sip of his beer.

"Your a bastard." I playfully punched his arm.

"Oi." He yelled witch cause more people to turn round and glare. "Hun?." Matt took my hand in his hand.

"Mhmmm." I hummed.

"Ima go wonder for a little bit, I will be back in a jiffy." Matt looked deep into my eyes. He seriously isn't leaving me, is he? He could at least take me with him.

"Is that okay?" Matt asked.

"Sure." I sighed. Matt nodded and walked off into the now small crowd of people with his beer in his hand. Now all I have to do is wait and avoid people.

15 minutes later.
****************

I pulled out my phone and glanced at the time. Where the hell is Matt. He said a jiffy.

I fiddled with my hands and glanced around me in hope that matts head would bobble through the crowd, but no sight.

I slowly walked closer to the glass doors that we exited from earlier. The party was still going hard, and the music was never ending.

I glanced back at the small crowd of high and happy people before I slowly slid open the glass doors. This is such a bad idea, but I want to find Matt.

I searched in most areas down the stairs. My gut had a feeling he could be fucking the brains out of some girl up stairs, but I wouldn't dare to check.

I opened the swinging kitchen door where I found not a soul. Not exactly silent but there was no presences. I lost my beer on the adventure of finding Matt which was unsuccessful.

I lifted my self onto the counter and swung my legs back and forth. I really wasn't up for Matts bull shit right now, I came here for him.

"Alright love." I turned in shock hoping to see Matt standing there safe, but yet I saw the person I really didn't need right now. Oliver.

"Oh it's you." I sighed.

"C'mon love, I thought I taught you about conversations at the bar." He laughed.

"You didn't really have manners either." I mumbled.

"C'mon, what's got you down." He lifted my chin with his index finger. What is he even doing? I pushed away his hand and looked straight into his glowing brown eyes.

"I've lost Matt." I laughed at how stupid I sound.

"Here." He held his hand out. It reminded me of the bar, it was like an entry to him. I took his hand and followed him out the swinging doors and into the crowd.

"Last time I saw him was out in the front garden." He shouted over the loud music.

"Oliver." I stopped in our path. He turned his head and looked at me in pure confusion. "Why did you invite me here." I asked.

"Because I know you." He laughed.

"No you don't." I shook my head.

"Trust me, I know you." The words sunk into me. Is this some kind of set up for a murder.

"Alice." Matt yelled as he landed on me. Matt was obviously downing the vodka.

"You stink." I yelled as I pushed him off of me.

"Well that's not very nice." He laughed.

"Tell me about it." Oliver smiled. What is this? This is a murder, isn't it...

"I knew I shouldn't have came." I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and ran past Oliver.

"Fuck, Alice." Oliver yelled. He's actually calling after me. Probably a mating call right...

I ran faster as I reached the pavement. Where the hell am I anyways?

_________________________________