Chapter 2 - That Mysterious Smile

I had writers block in this chapter... I know I'm only starting. It's pretty bad.

_____________________

That Mysterious Smile
**************************

I wrapped the black apron around my waist and picked up a glass from under the bar counter.

"Your late." Steph states as she pours some red poisoning alcohol into a tall glass.

"Is it surprising?" I laughed. I shifted along the bar scanning for orders as black sabbath filled my ears.

"What can I get you?" I shouted over the loud music.

"A tall glass of your friend over there." He pointed at Steph. Here we go again.

I walked slowly over in Steph's direction "just coming up." I shouted to the rather old man leaning over the bar. I grabbed a tall glass and filled it with cold water from the tap.

I slowly walked back over and threw the water in his face. "She sure is a cleanse, right?" I lifted an eyebrow.

The mans mouth was left wide open while he shook his hands.

"You can't do that." He shouted.

"You order we deliver." I leaned on the bar. "And I did deliver." I nodded.

The man sighed and stumbled back into the crowd of jumping people. I sighed and took a huge gulp out of the nearest wine bottle.

"Boo!" Hands wrapped around my waist. A flash of death fizzed through my tiered mind.

"Jesus Matt." I held my chest and breathed heavily.

"Aww love did I scare you?" He laughed.

"Yess." I pulled him into a tight hug and rubbed his back.

"Your hugs are the best ally cat." I guess it wasn't really Steph that always called me ally cat, Matt does to.

"Chugging out a bottle of wine isn't gonna elp you get over your hang over." He laughed.

"Says the one and only Matt Nichols." I smacked his butt and scanned the bar for orders.

"Ello lass." A tall tattooed man shouted from across the bar.

"Ello, I'll get you a beer." I yelled.

"How'd you know?" He questioned.

"A young Sheffield man that is sober and seems to be here for the music is bound to have not one beer but two, and yes the cans are cold." I yelled as I gathered two tins of beer. He smiled at me and stared deep into my eyes.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Work it out for yourself." I laughed glancing at my badge that was attached to my apron.

"Alice." He smiled "my names ...."

"What can I get you?" I asked the next customer, cutting the young man off beside me.

"Could I have a..."

"Conversations are a common way of being human." He yelled over the customer. I ignored his comment.

"Sorry what was that." I leaned in closer.

"It's Oliver." He stuck out his hand out In front of the customer and smiled at me. I hesitated and glanced at Matt who was taking an order. I tightly squeezed this so called Oliver's tattooed hand.

"That wasn't to hard was it." He laughed. An attractive asshole. I stuck out my hand flat on the counter and waited patiently. He glanced up at me and smiled as he slapped my hand. I believe it's called a high five but I wasn't expecting that.

"No silly, you ordered beer." I laughed.

"Oh, of course." He reached Into his jacket pocket and pulled out a ten pound note. "Here, keep the change." He turned away and disappeared Into the crowd.

I stood there in the same position. The ten pound note sitting in my hand and my mouth left wide open. Who was he...

"Your catching flies Hun." Matt poked my nose.

"Do you know him?" I asked Matt.

"Know who?"

_________________________________

Help me loves, should oli be a total douche or romantic?

And should oli and Matt become best mates?

Writers block is gone! ^_^