Chapter 7 - Time Stood Still

Time Stood Still

**************

The strong smell of weed hung in my bed covers and a huge cloud of smoke hovered above my head.

I laid my head on my pillow and inhaled the small joint. My head ached from last night, not because of the alcohol i drank, because of the shit i stirred. I got Matt to take his lady friend who obviously wasn't up for anything. I make myself out to be such an asshole. I puffed out another cloud of smoke and rubbed my bulging eyes. 

The girl... Alice, she was so Innocent that she couldn't stand a chance in my life. I bit down on my lip and inhaled once again from my now disappearing joint. I met her in a bar, she is a smart young lady yet she was so fragile. I cant imagine how she reacted to them tattoos, a girl with tattoos isn't something i have gone for before. Most of them are models, they make me money. I get them to model for my clothing line and bamm, loaded. Alice wasn't a model but she sure could be one, her body had nothing to it and with them tattoos on show we would make a great couple. Okay Oliver... a couple isn't exactly how you want to put it. From last night she probably hated me, I'm shit with girls, utter shit. 

Guys hunt me down because i did a better job laying their girlfriend than they ever did. 

"It was my pleasure." i snickered to myself. i threw the end of my joint on the floor and shifted my pillow. That single punch they would throw at me and i would collapse in laughter. The girl stood in the corner crying, mouthing the words 'he raped me' so her boyfriend wouldn't be mad at her for wanting an other mans genitals. It was never rape, it was a gag reflex Hun. They never hurt me really, they just left traces of bruises, i was numb inside and on the outside anyways.

After high school i didn't really know what to do... i didn't have a plan like everyone else did. I waited, and I'm still waiting now. I have Drop Dead but i need something else... somebody else. i need someone to stop me making the wrong decisions.

I pulled the thin sheet off of my half naked body and stepped out of bed. I grabbed the pieces of clothing laying on my single chair and entered the bathroom.

The warm water form the shower head ran over my tattooed body and into all the scars that were created from the past month. I felt a slight sting from the most recent scars on my shoulders. I screwed up my face as i pushed my pointer finger onto one of the slices. It was deep, obviously deeper than i had expected at the time.

I stepped out of the clouded shower and slipped into my black pair of skinny jeans and my anthrax t-shirt, Its about time i made an effort in my life. I ruffled up my hair and puled a grey beanie on.

The only way to find her again is the bar.

______

ALICE'S POV

***********

I continuously whipped the soft cloth around the tall wine glass, as i really couldn't be bothered with work. Matt had stayed at mine last night and i really didn't get very much sleep, but him on the other hand got to much sleep that he hasn't even showed up yet. I tried to get him out of bed but his many arms kept on swinging me back in for a hug. 

The club was just starting to fill up with people and it was only Steph and i on shift. The club doesn't have many workers because of our new boss, he basically fired everyone and kept three, which happened to be because we looked the part with the tattoos and stuff. I mean this is a rock club not a clubland rave party.