Chapter 3 - I Love Tom

Look at Matt ^-^

_____________________________________________________________________________

I Love Tom
***************

"You want another!" Matt laughed.

"Of course, you can't really talk." I smiled "your covered." I stared Matt up and down. He wore baggy grey jogger and a lose white T-shirt. He always wore something that showed off his many tattoos.

"But I'm sexy." Matt said as he slid his hands slowly down his sides. I fell back (falling in reverse) on my bed in fits of laughter. "I can book you up, if you want to that is?"

"Nah, I will find someone to give me some ink." I calmed my laughter. Matt is cocky but in a way that he jokes about it, it's like he knows he's a cocky shit.

"So what movie." Matt landed on his knees in front of my rack of DVDs, horror movies were Matts favourite. Anything with Tom Cruise in it made me happy. "What about... The lion king." He pulled out the DVD box.

"It doesn't have Tom Cruise in it." I muttered.

"Why Tom Cruise?" Matt threw his hands in the air.

"Cause..."

"Cause what." Matt laughed.

"I love Tom." I whispered. Matt shook his head as he placed the DVD box back in its space on my DVD rack.

"Hey gurl!" Matt yelled at the top of his voice which caused me to flinch. "We have a party to attended to tomorrow night." He poked my nose.

"What makes you think I'm going." I crossed my arms.

"Because your 19 and tight." Matt fluttered his eye lashes.

"I'm not going." I said as I stumbled across piles of cloths as I made my way towards the toilet.

"Ally's so excited she's getting ready already!" Matt yelled. I shook my head trying to hold back laughter. "C'mon it will be well fun." He ran after me.

"Nope." I stood In front of his tall figure. Matt was a lot taller than me but there wouldn't be much competition since I'm pretty god damn small.

"What if I told you that.." He mumbled while his eyes searched the room.

"That what?" I replied quickly wondering what he was starting at,

"That...that boy." he fiddled with his hands "what's his name... Oliver." That name sent shivers down my spine but also made me clench my fists. The man that walked away, he left me Interested. I stood there in silence starring at Matt who had a wide grin splattered over his mischievous face.

"How do you know this boy, Oliver?" I grinned as I walked over to my bed side table to grab my large mug of
black tea.

"He's known." He slowly sat down on my bed beside me. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"Known?" I mumbled "what do you mean known?" Matt shuffled on my bed awkwardly.

"Basically he's a little bastard." He chuckled.

"I know that." I breathed.

"No ally, he just fucks with girls." The words surprised me, like my heart tucked him into a bed for a second.

"So why are you inviting me to this party if he is just gonna fuck with me?" I stared at Matt.

"I just want you to come." He moaned.

"Where is it anyways?" I asked. Matt lowered his head as the room went to a dead silence.

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask." He mumbled.

"Matt." I sighed "where is it?" I placed my hand on his thigh.

"Oliver's." He huffed.

"Why would you take me there." I stared off into space, trying to understand this situation and my decision.

"Oliver told me to take you with me."

That's where my decision ended.

_________________________________

What is Alice going to do?

Oli is a douche 🌸🌸

its a super short chapter i know, but the next one will be much longer.