Chapter 6 -Where do i go from here?

Where do I go from here?
***************************

I walked slowly up to my front door hearing Olis car speed off into the distance.

I slipped the key into the door and swung the door open. I awaited at the door... Where is Oskar? I closed the door and walked through to the kitchen, switching on the light I was hoping to find Oskar cuddled up into his bed, but he wasn't.

I slowly walked down the hallway looking behind the my dark pieces of furniture.

Where you at dog?

"Oskar." I whispered.

I ran up the stairs which lead into my bedroom.

"Oskar." I said louder.

"Ally." I deep voice moaned. I jamp out of my skin. Oskar was now at my feet, jumping up.

"Matt?" I whispered.

"Come ere." He opened his arms. How did he get in here?

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

"Your patio doors were open." He mumbled.

"So why are you here?" I slipped off my jacket and threw it on the floor... olis jacket.

"Stop asking questions." He moaned and cuddled into my blankets.

"I'm curious." I laughed.

"Were you with oliver?" He asked.

"I'm the one asking question." I laughed sarcastically.

"Just get your tiny ass beside me." He chuckled. I stepped over a pile of clothes and tried to find the edge of my bed. I pulled the blankets over my body and ran my hands over matts body.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Tickling me at my ribs.

"Stop." I laughed. "I forgive you." I calmed as he stopped tickling me.

"Good, I don't want to lose you," he rubbed my back. "Especially over Oli." He mumbled. I reached up to kiss his head. It isn't awkward for Matt and I, we have been friends since we were young. I like how things turned out... It's what I have always wanted.

------------------------------------------

A little add on.